More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HH-mostwanted HH-mostwanted

Quick walk around the gym

Cardio area

I know, I know. It can be kinda creepy for a man to walk over to the cardio area and just watch some girls in sportsbras and yogapants, but come on. I am just a man who loves some ass.

I jump on a free treadmile and put on a podcast. I try not to stare as much but there are two very sexy butts in front of me on the stairmasters. Unfortunatly a buddy of mine starts to chat with me and I can't watch those lovely buttcheeks anymore. After half an hour of just some light walking to aid my digestion I move over to the entrance. It is almost 10pm. I check my calender for tomorrow and since I have my first client at 9am, I think I can handle another energydrink to help my training.

You sure about that? Cathy who is working the reception today eyes my decision critically.

I promise I won't fall over with a heart attack during your shift, okay? I pay for the drink and go over to CrossFit area. Since the last class has wrapped a few minutes ago I have the space almost completly just for myself. I don't notice who it is who is training at the other side of the area. I load up the bar to do some squats. In between my sets I watch over to the girl who is doing some deadlifts. Damn, what a big juicy ass. I try to focus on my workout until she fails a rep during my rest period.

Come on, take 2 minutes of rest and the bar will move up. I tell her. As she turns around I recognize her.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)