More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who is going to be our ENF super hero?

Cara Lowes/Natura, The Nature Girl

Cara Lowes was an ordinary high school senior with big green doe eyes and curly brown hair on her head, until a freak chemical spill in her Bio class had a very, very strange result: it turned her clothes into vegetation, which quickly fell off! Left naked and embarrassed in class, Cara still has yet to live it down.

But sharp minds might connect the dots and assume she is connected to the new superheroine in town: Natura! Natura draws direct powers from the natural material around her. She gains super strength, super resilience, and increasing control of the natural material as she syncs up with it. There's only one problem: that material has to have the best exposure to her naked body. That means if she wants powers, clothes and shoes are a no-no!

Natura is known to be very shy and embarrassed about her state of nudity, but stronger than some of the strongest heroes in her - pardon the pun - natural state.

Let's not be confused, Cara is Natura! But she's trying to live two lives, one more challenging and naked than the other. And she really hopes the two don't ever collide!

What happens to Cara?

What happens to Cara?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)