More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Manbear Manbear

Who do you want to be?

Captain Caderos - War Captain of the Armies of Helliopolis

Cut the South Tower drake wires. That is your mission. Ten of the finest fighters in the Helios armies under your command against an entire city of panicked men women and children. There are few warriors worth mentioning left in the city but panicked men are unpredictable and dangerous. The other challenge will be to keep your squad together as you pass through the city. The South Tower is in the old part of the city, surrounded by the richest mansions; the plunder secreted in those old mansions would make every member of this squad as rich as traders. Your men respect your judgement and leadership, but even the most loyal of soldiers can be distracted by the richness and beauty of the city's wealth. It is a challenge even for a man of your ambition, and success is not guaranteed.

But success! When you succeed in cutting down the protective screen of drake wires, the Riders have promised you a hatchling: you too will be trained as a Rider. The words roll over and over again in your brain like a mantra: You will not let this squad fall apart; you will reach the tower and cut the drake wires. Since your rough-and-tumble childhood in the streets of Heliopolis, you have always been driven to succeed, and you were not going to let this mission be any different. You never knew your father, but your mother told you he was a handsome mercenary, and you never forgot your father was a warrior. Growing up you got into many fights as the bastard son of a city-whore, but despite your slim build and lack of height you won more than your fair share of them.

You are the shortest and lightest man in your entire squad, but this is not the first time you led these men on dangerous special assignments, and although they are a unruly bunch of misfits, they trust your judgement and respect your iron will. You will lead them to the south tower, and with the help of the magic alchemy that you have been given, you and your men will take the tower and cut the wires.

After that jewels, women and drink! Why not combine all three. Imagine one of the beautiful women of Athenopolis chained at your feet, draped in silks and jewelry, serving you wine from alabaster cups before offering herself to you in a attempt to save her life.

You feel your cock stiffen with the thought, the son of a mercenary and whore being served by a lady of Athenapolis - but first the drake-wires. High Rider Madner told you that the easy route to the tower was to stick to the wide boulevard that followed the walls. Looking down the boulevard you have your doubts. Several large barricades of wagons, barrels and bales of goods have been erected during the night hours, it maybe better to take the side streets directly through the heart of the city to get there.

Do you take the boulevard or head into the side streets?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)