More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Canon (Alyce Rowe; wolf)

On the other side of that leather brown door was a black wolf. She had a gym bag with her and was dressed in a very casual black windbreaker with white seams, matching sweat pants, and a bright smile. "Hello, I'm Alyce Rowe. I've been sent by your company as a sort of live-in nurse. I'm double-majored in physical and mental therapy. Trust me, not an easy thing to do as a single parent."

This wolf was about my height and pretty close to my weight by the looks of her, although, that windbreaker hid a lot. Her breasts were actually smaller than mine, about a large A-cup. Her eyes were a cold green, like wet moss on the bark of a tree deep in a rainforest. "I don't doubt. But, would that mean you'd be bringing your kid here to live with me, as well?"

"Nah. That's what I mean, by 'sort of live-in.' Olivia bought the house across the street for me to live in. So, I will visit you whilst Tally is at school. Mind if I come in?" she asked.

I shook my head a little relieved that I wouldn't also have to babysit. Stepping aside, Alyce stepped through the door and extended a hand as she looked around. Taking her hand I was a bit surprised at how rough her hand was. I immediately question her claims of training and as she let go of my hand, I went to the kitchen to dial my boss.

Alyce whistled at all the boxes. "Looks like we can start by helping you move in finally."

I smiled at her as Olivia picked up. "Hey, Miss Raund. It's Katey...I'm fine, I'm fine. Thanks for asking. How are you?" I waited for her to respond. "Good. So, I have an Alyce Rowe here saying..." She was very happy her newest investment had arrived. She would be assisting me in whatever I needed for an entire month to start. If I needed more time, I just had to let Alyce and Olivia know. "Alright. I'll let you go. Thanks for confirming."

"Sorry, I don't have a business card with me. I'm not really in the business of offering my services to just anyone." Now that she was in my house, I could make out that her fur was actually a very dark gray.

"It's fine. Umm...why are your hands so rough?" I asked.

"Ah. Yeah. While my formal training is in psychology, I was raising my daughter for most of college and when I got out, I couldn't really do what I am now, so for the past few years, I've been doing busy work. Most of that entailed welding. My mother's a prosthetics engineer and all of us kids learned how to weld by the time we were in high school. So, yeah. If you need something welded, I can also do that," Alyce explained leaning against the bar.

I thought about that for a moment. "So, can you cook, too?"

A smirk slid across her lips and she shrugged. "I heard I make a mean Mac & Cheese. I've been cooking for a Kindergartener most of the time. And both my parents were military types. I can't make you anything fancy, but I don't think I'm that bad."

I rolled my eyes at the Mac & Cheese commit and smiled myself. "Well, Alyce. I suppose we can start with unpacking. When do you have to pick up your daughter?"

"You have me for about...five hours," she replied as she checked her watch.

How does the unpacking go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)