More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by the_high_king the_high_king

Whose story should we follow first?

Candy Mello- Alternative Photographer

Candice, (Candy to her friends) was a cute, athletic woman living in a grand apartment with her boyfriend, Pete. She was 26 years old but looked 20. She had long black hair, evenly cut with symmetrical bangs but usually has it up in a ponytail. She was petite but her figure was in a word, desirable. She was a professional photographer in New York specializing in music; cosplay and corporate gigs. She had awoken this morning with a audible yawn, wearing nothing but her boyfriend's large t-shirt and her underwear. On her nightstand, her phone had just started going off. She wondered who was contact her on a Saturday morning... in fact, why was the alarm set for such an early time?

It took a moment but she had remembered something. She was supposed to go to Chicago today for a photo-shoot. Candy was cutting it close!

She immediately dashed out of her bed and quickly prepared! Shower! Teeth! Make-up! Clothes! It was a mad-dash morning. Fortunately, her things were already packed.

Candy hauled her things to the apartment door and paused a moment... was there anything she forgot?

Does Candy forget anything?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)