More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MiHDgoat MiHDgoat

Who are you?

Candy Abbott

She is front runner of bake off, but that after she found out her mom died her mother was her everything and her dad finally returned from lancer campaign as failure everyone of unit died...he blames himself. He is captain...they call him by new name bad luck guy.

Candy's dad needs her, just how much does she need him...

Candy's boyfriend left her when failed bake off...for bake off champion she was worst cook ever but she saw he failed to listen for her or come to her...seems they taken to drugging people...again.

Mom dying could political stunt from bake off or could she was healthy like ox the other day who would killed her could be mage's mother it can't be. But Candy's dad's home there chance she get talk to him tell him about Candy's brother Jim, he left to join Mercenaries.

{Author's Note: Mercenary are bad guys in this world they loot, steal and pretty do everything for the company they are gangster in Realm pretty much everywhere...other part of Mercenary they recruit lot of people even women and men to join them, women are used laundry cleaners and not much else...they never used logic of having them as aid like Lancers have done.}

Candy heads see her father's men one them at least but seems one them noticed her off the bat it was priest who finally said it. "your father didn't make it this time..."

"Your lying right?" says Candy.

"No he didn't make it...we wanted him step through like always instead he died...falling through trap he laid for himself...he wanted to protect people beyond my understanding."

"that means we loose everything the farm and everything...because he is gone...that explains why his dreadnaught is gone...they taken it back...Make all debt go away for entire town do you understand what has to happen I have to do something so insane...tell my father in hell don't come back don't even bother... don't bother even rescuing his daughter...he destroyed my life by doing what he did...he won't ever find me somewhere or recapture my soul I will gone.... reclaim soul of Jim that all your good for."

How far in debt was Candy's family?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)