More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by J03sm93 J03sm93

Who is her opponent?

Candice Michelle

The day of the diva had come and passed in the eyes of Paige.

Torrie, Stacy, Trish and Lita were all gone. While inspiration for her she strove to be better than all of them and wanted to be taken serious. Paige walked out with her Diva's champion around her waist. She climbs into the ring and screams on the side of it as usual then grabs a microphone from the referee. The ring had been done up with a box on it with a red cover. Paige walks around the ring in her leather jacket with a proud smile on her face.

Paige clears her throat and brings the microphone to her mouth "For too long the women of the WWE have been viewed as sex symbols and whores but not anymore. We have done away with that and have made women respected in wrestling...Which makes tonight all the better." She rubs her hand on the fabric covering the display case.

"Tonight I have an important announcement. Tonight we are retiring the old Diva's champion in favor of this" She pulls the cover down to unveil the new Women's champion "We are bringing back the women's champion and-" she is cut off by a old but familiar theme.

Wearing a silver robe covered in a sparkly material out comes Candice Michelle. The Triton is showing her most devious moments from her pudding match to the wet and wild match. "Oh honey you have much to learn" The crowd cheered the moment she spoke and she blew a kiss to the entire audience. Paige was staring in anger as Candice stood there and the obscene images continued to play. When we Diva's wrestled we fought in any matter we pleased. Whether it was in our bra and panties or in some delicious pudding" Paige was visibly disgusted as Candice was speaking "Mmm I am back and I am going to work my way to that belt and take it from you in the most humiliating way possible"

Candice finally gave the young champion a chance to speak and she snarled "This is my house whore. I am the champion and I would never let you in the same ring especially in one of those degrading matches. No one wants to see that anymore." The crowd boo's at Paige's deceleration and she looks confused.

"Oh deary you are uninformed. When I was wrestling we had more viewers than what we have now...So lets let the crowd decide what match we have at Summer Slam this Sunday. Do we want a Bra and Panties match for the new champion, A Wet and Wild Match, or a Paddle on a Pole Match" A online poll appeared above her for the crowd to vote "Text in now to decide"

"NO! You can't do that. I am the champion!" Paige screamed but the crowd ignored her screams

"Well if you would like to just hand over the belt to a real champion you can. A real Champion wouldn't back down"

"Fine whore I will fight you only to shut you up" The crowd goes wild and more votes start pouring in.

What does the Audience choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)