More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nightcat nightcat

Now to recruit followers.

Can you?

''Good morning milady.''

You're greeted by the pretty face of a yukata wearing woman with perky bunny ears growing out the top of her head. This cute maid is one of the retainers that has looked after you since the Princess adopted you despite the maid, Yuki, being the same age as you. ''Does mother have anything special for me to do today, or is it regular training again?''

''I've been told to have you meet her before breakfast. If i may be so bold as to speculate, my opinion is that she has a test prepared for you, Young lady.''

''You know you're allowed to speak freely when we're alone Yuki, we've been friends all my life. And I'm looking forward to a test.'' It appears your mother just missed you though as before and during breakfast the conversation is just small talk. Only when everyone is sated, the table is empty and only you, your mother and yuki are in the room does the conversation turn serious.

''My dear son, I have a test for you, as yuki may have told you.'' Says your mother, while glancing at Yuki accusingly. ''The test I prepared is that we lost contact with a group of soldiers patrolling the woods near the capitol and instead of a squad from the royal guard I want you to go find them. You're allowed to take a few soldiers with you but don't let them discover your gender.''

Who do you recruit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)