More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by laish laish

You've been on the road for a while now, where do you end up?

Camping! Yay!

"Get up!" Is all the warning you have before Mizuki plants her boot in your stomach, the kick making you curl around her ankle in shocked pain. "Get off of me, wimp!" The Elf woman shakes her leg, trying to free herself from your grasp.

"That... hurt." You breathe, before letting her go, causing her to fall backward onto her camp roll. Mizuki landed on her butt, knees together and feet apart, a rather ladylike reaction for an Elf that goes around dressed in such... revealing attire. She pouts at you with her plump lips as you sit up, bringing to mind a sudden fantastical image of those very same soft lips wrapped around your dick.

You're then hit smack in the face by a thrown twig, bringing you back to reality. "I'm up, I'm up." You stand, stretching and cracking your back. "You didn't need to kick me."

"Yes I did."

"Why?"

"Because."

The Dark Elf got to her feet and turned her back to you. She stretched too, reaching high over her head and getting onto her tippy-toes, accentuating the curves of her thighs and ass, as well as the magnificent view of her breasts spilling just beyond the slim sides of her dark skinned torso. You shake your head. You need to focus for now.

You're a criminal thanks to this woman, she burned down the whole generically named town. And you helped.

You're going to have to stick by her if you want to survive.

Does she notice you staring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)