More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Camilla

Naomi would realise what had happened, I thought, she didn't need me to come and tell her I could see her knickers. I turned to my right, approached Camilla.

"Hi." I said as I stopped right by her.

"Oh, hi." she turned and smiled. "How are you doing, Ian?"

"It's, erm, Edward." I replied.

"Is it? Oh my god, sorry!"

"That's okay, we only have English and drama together, you might not have noticed me."

"No, I know you, sorry."

"It's fine, fine..."

When I was that close to her I could smell her perfume, something fruity but light. I could see her hair band was thin and black, but also sparkly, I wondered if she was expressing some hidden fun nature...

"Did you want something?" she asked, I realised I had been quietly looking at her for too long.

"Yes, I was wondering if... Well, if you would maybe... What you would think about..."

My eyes drifted downwards, as if I would find the words I wanted written down somewhere. And as they drifted, they found her breasts. Camilla's breasts I had some time ago estimated to be about a CC-cup, they were perky and perfect. And this close to her, I could see the cotton blouse she was wearing being poked outwards by the twin outlines of her nipples. I thought that her bra must be very thin to let them through like that...

"Ed... Edward?" Camilla prompted.

ZZZZIIPP!!

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed.

"Oh my god!" so did I. "My zipper!"

The zipper on my trousers had just opened itself up, and I realised that in my current state, this close to such an attractive girl, I was in danger of being very exposed.

"I'm sorry!" I gasped, holding my hands over the hardening lump, my bright red boxer shorts forcing through the gap in my trousers.

Camilla was smiling, looking down at my predicament.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)