More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alternatereality08 alternatereality08

Who do we follow in this weird world?

Cameron, a normal teenage boy.

Cameron stole glances at the butts of the women who were shopping in the store as he went around getting the food his family asked him to get.

He smiled as he noticed a young woman walking a little more slowly. He noticed the plug in her ass and realized that she had a lemon stuck in her asshole.

Cameron nodded, knowingly, at the woman, and the woman smiled, weakly, back at him. Cameron had just turned eighteen a couple days ago and he hadn't gotten the chance to plug a girl yet.

He finally got at the things he needed and headed up to the register. The registers were all being manned by hot, young ladies, and Cameron quickly hoppd in line.

Unfortunately, none of the cashiers were without a plug, each one struggling with different size objects lodged within them. Fortunately, as Cameron went to leave, he noticed what looked to be a college-age girl walking into the store.

He glanced down to find she did not have a plug in so he quickly grabbed her, "Uh, excuse me."

"Yes?" she said, turning around to face him. She had long, dirty blonde hair, and a nice chest. She was shorter and had on a nice tank top. Obviously, her bottom half was bare, and she had a nice, shaved pussy.

"How about you bend over so I can shove something in your butt?" Cameron said, taking control.

The girl groaned, "Okay, fine."

She bent over and spread her cheeks as Cameron quickly rummage through the food and found a small zucchini. He spit all over it in order to lube it up, then slowly it into the girl's ass.

She moaned as the zucchini stretched her asshole to the max and continued to enter into her anal cavity. Finally, the zucchini was completely in her ass, and Cameron stepped back to admire his work.

"Alright, how about you try to guess what it is?" Cameron said.

"I don't know! A cucumber!?" the girl said, breathing heavily from the veggie now stuck in her.

"Nope!" Cameron said. "Guess it's the plug for you."

"Noooo! I can't stand this anymore!" the girl pleaded. Cameron didn't listen and grabbed a free plug from the store counter and shoved it in, keeping the zucchini in place.

"Have fun with that," Cameron said, smiling. He began to walk away as the girl struggled to stand. She trembled from the size of the vegetable inside her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)