More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who is our lucky(?) protagonist?

Calvin Waters, 24, male, unemployed stay-at-home son, virgin

Calvin is a man of few talents and even fewer ambitions. He is jobless, and if not for his mother he would be homeless as well. He is content to stay at home most days, browsing the internet, playing videogames, or watching anime. Many consider him to have a personality that is not exactly unpleasant but uncomfortable. He is blunt and honest to a fault, and this has thus far made him void of any romantic partners or experiences.

Calvin is on the chubbier side, acne-scarred from his teenage years, and has sandy hair that is messy and unkempt. His black, beady eyes often wander to the curves of women he finds attractive, typically to their chagrin. He typically dresses himself in whatever he finds first in his disorganized laundry pile.

Calvin lives with his mother, Cindy, who does her best to appear and behave half of her age. Many would say she succeeds at this with flying colors, in fact, as many assume the forty-two year-old single mother is in her early thirties at most. She is a secretary for a local office building and enjoys her work. Thankfully she brings home enough money to support herself and her son.

Though she has a small amount of chubbiness like her son, most would consider it to be concentrated in all of the best places for all the best curves. She is very body-positive and tends to wear fairly skimpy outfits around the house, much to her son’s secret delight. She has sandy-colored hair that she dyes blonde, and shares her son’s black eyes. She sports a healthy sun kissed tan and a pair of E-cup breasts that she can still lactate from.

Our story with Calvin will begin on one fateful day after he returns home from an unsuccessful day of job hunting. When he arrives he is greeted with a surprise…

What sort of creature will Calvin stumble upon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)