More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alternateplan Alternateplan

How does He react to the change?

Calls his Ex

Alex holds a hand up, the girl in the mirror doing the same. He looks down and grabs hold of one of his large breasts, giving it a light squeeze.

It takes everything he has not scream in surprise. What the hell happened last night?

He scrambles back to his bed, legs feeling weak. His hands tremble as he tries to unlock his cellphone to call for help. Not knowing who else to turn to he hits Rena’s contact.

“H-hello? Alex?” his heart skips a beat as her voice rings through the phone.

“Rena I-“ Alex gasps at the sound of his own feminine vocals.

Rena’s tone changes for the worse “hey who the hell is this? Why do you have Alex’s phone?”

Alex panic level increases. Shit, shit shit

“Rena you have to listen it’s me Alex, I-I woke up this morning and . . . and now I’m . . . a girl” as the words poured from his mouth he realized how insane they sounded. He quickly added “I know it sounds crazy but you have to believe me. I’m scared and I don’t know what to do”

A long uncomfortable silence fills the phone line, every second filling Alex with more and more dread.

Does Rena belive him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)