More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mortalsoul mortalsoul

Hmmm... Who should I ask to help me?

Call up Mandy, a friend from back home.

I decided to call my friend Mandy. Mandy is one of my bestfriends from back home, Mandy is 19 curly dirty blond with bright blue eyes, 5 foot 7 inches with a 36C bra size. The most naturally beautiful girl I know. So I called her up and told her about my little dilemma casually. After an hour or so of conversing on the phone; not just about my little fantasy but others things as well, we decided to meet up at the nearby coffee house.

At the coffee house we caught up with each other after not seeing one another for a couple of weeks. I looked at her and still couldn't see myself doing anything with her. But... my curiosity got the best of me. I offered to show her the dorm I was staying at, so after a cup of mochas we went back to my dorm.

At the dorm we sat down on my bed and talked some more. In mid conversation I brought up my little fantasy again to see what she would say. "So you brought me here for that?" she asked. "No! I just thought we'd..." as I replied she interrupted me with her tongue down my throat. And that's all it took to get it started.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)