More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PHoseFan PHoseFan

Lead Keri into her exploration of pantyhose.

Call someone up for some sweet pantyhose sex

You've been working so hard the last week that you haven't had a chance to let the energy flow. You could masturbate, but instead decide that having someone there with you would be more fun. Plus, you've been wanting to try and explore your newfound interest in pantyhose with someone.

You think about calling Drew. Drew has been a friend since your senior year of high school. He's about 5'10", short brown hair, and has a slightly muscular build. He still has a small gut, but it doesn't seem to detract any of the numerous girls that seem to always hit on him. When you first met, it took a while before you realized he had a crush on you, and you think he still might, but it hasn't hurt your friendship. And that night after senior prom hasn't left your memory at all. Drew was the one who took your virginity, and boy did he take it. The thought of his rock hard 8" dick penetrating and tearing you still makes you a bit wet sometimes. You've usually have sex with him about two or three times a year since then, outside of that eight month relationship you were in with Mr. Asshole. Despite the sexual aspect of your relationship with Drew, you two still remain close friends, and usually see each other at least once a week.

Then there is Nancy. Nancy developed out of a drunken New Year's Eve party you held last year. You had never met her before, as she was a friend of a someone you don't see too often. Both of you had had a little bit two much to drink, which might be saying it lightly. Both of you were dancing, joking around when somebody yelled out to kiss each other. At that point, you both lost it, and began to furiously kiss each other in front of everyone. Finally breaking it off, you both left the room, much to the groans of all the guys, and a few girls, and headed off to your room. The next morning, you woke up to find yourselves both naked and in each others arms, your head nustled against her 34C breasts. You found out that Drew had been a gracious host for you, making sure everyone was safe, locking up, cleaning up, then sleeping on the couch. You both have remained friends since then, and both of you have been exploring lesbianism since that night.

Do you call Drew or Nancy?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)