More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PHoseFan PHoseFan

Do you call Drew or Nancy?

Drew

The phone rings a few times before Drew answers. "Hello, you've reached Drew." He sounds almost out of breath.

"Well jeeze Drew, did I interrupt something?"

"Oh hey Keri. Naw, I'm just lifting weights and my phone is with all my stuff. So how are you doing?"

"Oh, I'm doing fine. I just got home from work and was thinking about how I was going to relax this weekend and thought of you." Let's see if he catches that one.

"Oh really. And just how were you thinking of me?"

With a slight giggle you answer, "Oh, you know, as if maybe I could entice you to come spend the night."

"Well, I was thinking of catching a movie tonight, but real life is always better, especially when you are involved. Just when would you like me to arrange a visit?"

"How about you get that ass of yours out of the weight room and over here. You don't need those to get a good workout."

"Well damn Keri, just how long have you gone without any?"

"Oh, let me think. Last man over here was about...a month ago."

"Well, give me about twenty minutes, and I'll be there. Bye Keri."

"Bye Drew."

Twenty two minutes later, you hear the buzzer go over and open the door.

Drew arrives with what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)