More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thehypest1 Thehypest1

Which is it?

Call in

You decide to call in to work. So you put on a pair of black satin panties after calling in to work. You get a text from Casey she tells you how she had a great time and wants to do it again. You decide to meet her on Wednesday (the day after tomorrow). You walk out into the living room to watch TV keeping a blanket to cover your panties. Allyson is bustling about getting ready for work. As she is walking out the door, she turns to you and reminds you to clean the house. As soon as she leaves you go and excited put on your maid outfit. You spend all day cleaning, getting a bit carried away. By the time you realize what time it is you hear the door open up and Allyson walks in catching you all dressed up. Your mind begins to race. Isn't she supposed to be back later? Wait, what time is it? What is she going to think? What is she going to do to me? In your panic, you forgot about the situation but, you are reminded of it when you see a flash coming from her phone. She took a picture of you, dressed as a pretty maid. You know that she intends to you with it, not that she needs to, you would gladly be her . You fall to your knees. How could you be so reckless? Allyson walks up to you. "James, you know what this means, Right?" You start to blush and nod. She grabs you swiftly by your chin. "Good little sissy, now you can either choose to please me or I'll send this picture to your boss, who I know keeps eyeing you."

boss or roommate

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)