More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NotAPengion NotAPengion

What does he do with his new powers?

Call his girlfriend over and make some basic changes

The next day I woke up with a plan on what to do. I got up and put on the necklace, again I was hit with a wave of dizziness, but I knew it was well worth the trouble. I went to the kitchen and said: "I wish there was a plate of pancakes on my table" and sure enough, as soon as I finished saying the words a plate of delicious-looking pancakes appeared on the table. Inside I was happy I hadn't imagined everything that happened the previous day, but that only meant that I had a long day ahead of me. While I ate breakfast I started to put my plan into motion, I texted Esmeralda and told her something important had happened and that I needed to see her as soon as possible and that I would tell her what happened as soon as she got here. After a few minutes, I got a text back saying she was worried and that she was getting in a cab and was on her way here, I smiled and texted her that I would explain everything as soon as she got here. With that out of the way, I finished my pancakes, wished that the table was clean, and moves on to step two of my plan.

Time for some basic changes, first of all, I needed to make sure nothing bad happened to me or anyone I had plans for, so I wished for some basic rules:

If anyone found the amulet they would immediately want to return it to me, if it was already on my person or near me they would simply ignore it.

I could not be harmed, get sick, or grow old; also nobody would find any of this weird.

Anyone I marked with a star also wouldn't age, get sick or be harmed in any way. Also, they will refer to me as master and will obey whatever command I give them , anyone I mark cannot get pregnant unless I specifically wish for it, and once I make a wish they will reason that it was a great choice and be thankful for the wish and any new wishes I make , no matter what their opinion was on the wishes before they were made. They will also constantly lust for me for the rest of their lives.

The amulet can interpret what I want to say and will not take things literally unless they were meant to be. (That should prevent any accidents)

I can make wishes in my mind without having to say them out loud and the amulet will still grant them.

And with that, I finished setting some rules for the amulet, and now to change myself. I had always liked the way I looked but with the power of the amulet, I could be and look however I wanted to be. I went to my room and stripped naked in front of the full-body mirror that was next to my closet, "Let's start making this body worthy of the power I have" I said. The first thing I changed was my hight, I currently measured about 1.75 meters, not short but also not tall by any means, I decided to start there, "I wish I was 10cm taller" and just like that I felt my body stretching, and the whole world started to look a bit smaller. "Ok now for my body", I said as I planned exactly what to say next, "I wish my body was more muscular" and once more, as soon as I finished saying those words I started to feel all my muscles swelling and the fat of my body going away, gladly I had made it so that the amulet understood exactly what I wanted, I never wanted to look extremely muscular so the amulet only slightly increased my muscles, but it was just enough to make a noticeable difference. When before I looked slightly out of shape, now I could start to see the slight contour of a six-pack on my abdomen and I felt as if I could lift a person without running out of breath in the process. Now, on that same line of thought, I said: "I wish that I had superhuman stamina", this change I didn't really feel but I would make sure to test it out later. Next, for a small nitpick I had always had that I could never have changed, in the past I had had a few sexual encounters with the same sex so I knew that I had a nice body and an incredibly sexy bubble butt, but I never liked that it was so hairy so I said " I wish that I only had hair in my body in the places that I want it" and with that, I now had an extremely sexy and smooth bubble butt. And finally, for the star of the show, I cleared my mind and looked at my dick, it was already erect from all the things I had been fantasizing throughout the day. I had never had a problem pleasing anyone with it, it was a nice 18 cm long when erect and 5cm thick, but now I had the power to make it, however, I wanted it to be. I decided not to go crazy with it (for now) and made it just a bit longer at 25 cm long and a bit thicker at 6 cm thick, I knew it wouldn't break any records, but I also knew it certainly could break a few people. While I was there I made a final change, I wished that I would always cum huge lodes and that I would never run out of cum, I would make sure to give this last few wishes some good use later on.

And with that, I was done, I had made all the changes I wanted for now and only had to wait for my girlfriend to get here before continuing with my plans. I got dressed and sat on the couch, luckily for me, I only had to wait a few minutes because as soon as I sat on the couch my phone vibrated, it was a message from Esmeralda saying she was outside my building. I smiled, happy my plan was playing out so well, let her in and waited for her to arrive at my apartment. Soon enough I heard a knock at the door and let her in. She hugged and kissed me, but let go of me as soon as the noticed the changes, "WHAT HAPPENED!?" she said with a look of incredulous surprise on her face.

How does he make her understand?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)