More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Seems like a solid question

Call Shotgun

You call shotgun first and fast, and Beth and Sarah both break out laughing. "That was either an amazing display of reflex and cunning, or the first time you've ever actually gotten it," Beth says, and while you're happy she's loosening up, you wish it was not at your expense. Sarah laughs with her, but you load up your luggage and stick out your tongue at the girls. They both grin and shake their heads, but they do not argue as you plop into the front seat next to Emily.

You can't help but notice Emily's eyes as she watches you buckle up. Her face is softer than you remember though it might be the lack of strictly applied makeup, you realize. It might also be the small smile that she seldom wears at the office.

"Happy to be home?" you ask in the way of making conversation. The response is surprising.

"So happy," she says, sighing as she rolls down the window. It's summer, and the air seems crisp relative to your own city. As the car moves away from the airport, she gives a random tour, offering insight into the surrounding buildings until you pull away from Boston and move into a more rural part of the state. Sarah and Beth join in, and you find yourself more and more interested.

The drive also gives you chance to catch more of Emily as you look over her shoulder. Even when you're just sitting down, you give her sideways glances. She is dressed comfortably in a t-shirt and yoga pants. The latter highlights her toned legs, obviously a side effect of her workouts. You don't stare long enough to draw undue attention, but you find yourself wondering about Emily a bit more deeply than you had. The car stops suddenly and you look ahead of you to see a cow standing in the middle of the road.

"Of course," Emily spits. She turns to look behind her, and you are surprised to find that there is no one behind you. As she begins to back up, you find yourself glancing at her chest, her breasts bouncing against the bra as she turns the car around. When she turns back she sees where you're looking and her mouth opens a little, as if she's going to say something. She shakes her head and continues driving, though you notice her giving you glances as she makes her way to another road.

She seems a bit distracted. How do you handle this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)