More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

She seems a bit distracted. How do you handle this?

Stare even more intently

You watch her firm breasts push against the fabric as she drives, and her glances grow more and more frequent as the drive progresses. You aren't sure if she's doing it on purpose, but she begins slightly bending her back, and comments on how stiff the plane ride made her back. She arches it slightly pressing the seatbelt against her waist and across the top of her right breast, and it tightens the shirt around her firm, pert boobs. Emily takes one hand off the wheel and adjusts the fan for the air conditioner, then lets her hand rest on her leg, slowly sliding it up to her waist, which she then rubs gently before bringing her hand to the steering wheel once more. All this is done in a smooth motion, and neither Sarah nor Beth notice as your eyes take in Emily's toned body.

Her glances come more frequently, and as she navigates, she drives down the more rural empty roads, letting you all know that it's on purpose. "One of the things I want you guys to notice is the views can be spectacular while we're in the car. Emily shifts and you notice the seatbelt strap fall between her breasts, pushing her tit ever so slightly toward you. She glances at you and you see her lips turn up in a the barest hint of a smile. "I always liked letting people I like get a good look at what I love," she adds. She shifts again, somehow managing to gently push her tit further toward you. You are amazed at Emily's seeming offering, and smile at her. She gives you the flash of a knowing grin before turning her eyes responsibly to the road.

Sarah and Beth are chatting about finally getting some good seafood, and Beth nods, telling everyone that the week does include some down time. Emily points out that Massachusetts is a small enough state that a trip to Boston might be feasible. You glance in the back seat to see Sarah really excited. The music writer loves bar shows, and there seem to be a lot of bars in Boston from the discussion she and Emily have. Satisfied that neither of your coworkers will notice, you glance at Emily's tits again. She sees you looking and sighs. "They finally got around to repaving these roads. They used to be so bumpy. We'd all be bouncing around the seat. Even in seat belts we'd leave the chair sometimes. She jostles herself to mimic the bouncing, and your hungry eyes are rewarded with a small appetizer of her tits bouncing up and down in her bra. She smiles widely as she watches you stare, but stops bouncing as she slows down the car. You turn away, unable and unwilling to hide your erection. Emily gives you what seems to be a final smile, then focuses on the road, and you all start talking amongst each other.

You learn that Sarah and Emily like to cook, while Beth surprises everyone by telling you she visits family once a month for camping and canoeing trips, even in the winter. You exchange several stories and by the time you get to the address, you're at an old, renovated house that seems to be in the middle of nowhere. There is a pool behind it, and Emily tells you that there's a small town with a good grocery store about ten minutes south.

The house itself is large, and looks like an old 'New England' house, the type you see in every ad for travel there. It looks new, with blue siding that you guess is aluminum, but is decorated and designed to look like old clapboard. As you get out of the car, you look at Emily, but she's already trudging to the trunk while Beth and Sarah walk up to the house. Emily pops the trunk and looks at you.

"Get a good look?" she asks. "I should report you, you weirdo." You swallow and Emily rolls her eyes. "C'mon John. Do you really think I would have given you that show? I admit, I'm a bit flattered. You only stare when it's mildly inappropriate." As she pulls her suitcase out of the trunk she whispers into your ear. "Wish I hadn't been wearing a bra though," she says. You swallow and hear Sarah shout "Thanks for getting the bags John!" Emily grins, and gives you a thorough once over with her eyes. She already has her bag in hand as she wheels it behind her.

"Why didn't you get mine?" she asks, a glint in her eyes. You realize you haven't moved for a moment suddenly, and hurriedly grab all three bags, balancing two of them together and carrying the third. In no time, you've made your way to the front door. Emily is waiting. You hear a beep from the car. "All locked up," she says. Before you go in, Emily grabs you. "I like to run before work every morning," she says. "I forgot a sports bra on this trip if you want to watch tomorrow morning." Your eyes go wide and Emily smiles. "See you inside!" she says brightly. You follow her in a daze.

The exterior of the house did not advertise the interior. The living room seems bigger than the house, somehow, with tile in the entryway and a huge line of hooks on the wall to the right of the door. The carpet is a pleasant blue, and the furniture seems modern, sleek and light — all black cushions with chrome frame. The shelves and bookcases are made from what seem to be darkly painted wood, and you can see the kitchen with its modern appliances. There's a note on the counter indicating all the amenities of the house, wifi password, and the reveal of a hot tub beside the pool that you couldn't see when you pulled up.

"Oh my god! This is amazing!!!" Sarah yells. "I'm going to unpack! The rooms are upstairs right? Oh yes!" She sprints up the stairs, and you are a bit disappointed that you don't get to see her big boobs bouncing.

Do you unpack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)