More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SpyralEye SpyralEye

It's Mercer's First Day As Boss, What Does He Do?

Call An All-Hands Meeting With His New Employees

Days later, Nick and Stacy arrived at WWE Headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut, his first official day as CEO and President of the company. His first official act was to call on all-hands meeting at HQ with everyone working for the company - wrestler, referees, bookers, trainers, and backstage personnel. He arranged that different groups would meet at different times, and while Nick certainly did enjoy living out a childhood dream of owning and running a wrestling organization, there was one specific meeting he was waiting for all day, as he had a habit of saving the best for last.

Sitting upon rows and rows of chairs, within a conference room in the towering edifice of Titan Tower, every female wrestler now under contract with WWE and Nick Mercer waited for his arrival. From the company's top stars (Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Asuka), to those waiting for their big breakout moment (Mia Yim, Shotzi Blackheart, Gigi Dolin) and everyone in between. He had even brought in a small group of alumni like Stacy (Trish Stratus, Lita, Mickie James, Melina Perez) and had lured back a handful of wrestlers who had gotten away in recent years (AJ Lee, Paige, Ember Moon) simply because what he was offering for their services was far too much to realistically refuse.

All throughout the day, the girls had been nervous and anxious about what would become of them and the company. They had heard good things from friends and acquaintances in other areas of the company, those who had meetings with Nick Mercer already, but no one could shake the feeling that there was a reason he had scheduled to meet with them last, and no one could say whether that reason would be good or bad.

All that anxiety came to a head when Nick Mercer, the new boss, walked in with his assistant, and everyone present gaped at Stacy Keibler. The gorgeous, leggy blonde was known for have a lithe, svelte body and small, perky breasts, but standing next to Mercer was an absolute blonde bombshell with massive DD-breasts that seemed to threaten to pop out of her blouse and suit jacket. Not helped were the black stockings lovingly nestled against her legs, nor the pencil skirt short enough to blur the line between trashy and professional. With her hair done up in a pun and wearing glasses (which all the women present thought she didn't need), Stacy looked like a secretary right out of a porno, or - more likely - the boss's dolled-up eyecandy.

Immediately, the energy in the room began to turn sour, their worst fear seemingly confirmed that all the effort they had done to be taken serious in the past decade-and-a-half would be wiped out by the stroke of some rich asshole's pen.

If Mercer could sense it, he showed now sign of it, instead smiling genially at all the women present while Stacy stood off to the side.

"Hello everyone, let me just start by saying it is a pleasure to meet all of you and have all of you here today." Nick began, pearly white teeth gleaming and eyes sparkling as he addressed his employees. "To be host to all this talent - superstars and veterans and up-and-comers, legitimate legends and prodigal daughters returning to the fold, well, it just gives me such hope for the future. And that is what I want to speak with you all today. The future.

"In my view, you ladies in this room, you are going to be our company's future. It's backbone. There's a reason why we negotiated with some of you to return," he motioned to AJ and Paige, both wearing neutral, guarded expressions, "And why we will start editing existing contracts in a short time for the remainder of you." After a pause and letting the assembled crowd murmur amongst themselves, Nick followed up by saying, "As in, we will be upping your salaries and benefits. Resigning you to newer, longer deals if need be."

By this point, the women were starting to come around to Mercer and his offers. Clearly, given the deals he had offered some of the older women to return, he had the money. Absolutely they should be getting some of it, too! Nick continued to smile and nod as opinion changed to him.

"And the reason as to why I am going to such length for you ladies is quite simple: we will be spinning off the WWE women into their own brand: your own weekly TV show, own touring brand, your own livestreaming events. You will become the centrepieces of my new WWE!"

Now he had completely won over the room, mollifying the women after everything had started, the ladies breaking out into applause and cries of joy, with Nick basking in the adulation and cheer.

He then stepped aside, motioning to a flatscreen TV mounted on the wall behind him, as the lights in the room dimmed.

"We will now show a short video presentation regarding my goals for you and the women's division, followed by a brief Q&A. Miss Keibler if you would please?"

The television flickered to life at Stacy's command and a video began to play, a highlight real and montage of the greatest moments in women's wrestling history. The women in attendance watched raptly, and it was all Nick could do to hide his smirk in this moment. The video was laced with subliminal images and auditory signals, not quite as powerful and personal as the ones that turned Stacy into his doting slavegirl, but they would be a start. Enough to slowly break down their mental faculties and willpower, to open themselves to his suggestions in the now, and further treatment in the future.

After fifteen minutes - with the brainwashing signals growing more intensely every minute on the dot - the assembled wrestlers went from watching with all intent and focus, to looking as if they were up and half-asleep. Heavy eyelids barely open, with unfocused, cloudy eyes beneath; women slumped back or slouching forward in loose posture; heads nodding and bobbing listlessly, with mouths open wide. Some even drooling as their minds were dazed and scrambled.

It was time for the first step.

Nick stepped forward again, even as the video looped, still blasting the brains of the helpless women before him. He and Stacy had come wearing specially designed earplugs and contacts to block out the mind control and were entirely fine. "Alright ladies, can you hear me?" He asked his targets, his victims. He spoke slowly, gently. Not commanding them, but trying to coax out what he wanted to hear.

"Yes... we hear you..." The reply came a lifeless chorus of droning voices, all blurred together as if the women were one.

"Excellent. Listen to my voice, ladies, listen to it and remember it. Feel it. Deep inside of you. Let it into your mind and don't let it out." Nick's speech was followed by more murmurs and moans from the barely conscious, barely thinking crowd. "You hear my voice."

"We hear your voice..." the repeated.

"You love my voice."

"Love your voice..."

"You listen to my voice. You obey it."

"Listen... obey..."

At this point, Stacy strutted over to her master, standing right next to him and gently messaging the growing erection in his pants. Nick kissed her in appreciation for her efforts, spanking her ass and continuing in brainwashing his employees.

"We are all going to be working together from now on. Me as the boss, and you as my employees. It is important for employees to listen to their boss."

"Yes... listen to the boss..."

"Yes, just like that." Even Nick was surprised by how well this was going. He was almost tempted to push things further, but knew it was better not to risk it. "Good girls. You're all good girls, aren't you."

"Yes... we are... good girls..."

"And good girls listen to their boss."

"Good girls listen... we're good girls..."

Stacy turned off the video and raised the lights, a hand still on Nick's concealed cock, him smiling bigger and brighter than ever. "Good."

It would take time for the girls to come back to their senses, so he was in no risk of them waking up anytime soon. He had accomplished what he set out to do, planting the seed of obedience in his soon-to-be harem, but their minds were still susceptible at this point. He could go just a little farther.

"We will get to know each other very well in the coming days, weeks, months, and years. To that, you might see some changes in your fellow wrestlers. Changes in how they act, or maybe changes in their appearances. Like how you all were looking at Stacy's enhanced bust earlier." To emphasize the point, her dragged his brainwashed sex pet closer, groping one of the soft, heavy breasts. Stacy let out of a throaty moan, wrapping a leg around Nick.

"Anything like that that you notice, pay no mind to it. People change, you don't need to worry."

"People change... don't worry... pay no mind..."

"Good girls. Now, if you do excuse me, Stacy and I will be cutting this meeting short. But we do plan to meet with each and everyone of you, one-on-one over the coming weeks and months. And, should you ever need to speak with me, don't hesitate. My door will be open to all you, my lovelies. Now, have yourself a wonderful day."

"Yes, sir... thank you, sir..."

What Happens Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)