More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What is the first spectral champion?

Calamity, The Wild Cowgirl of the Fourth of July

The swirling chaotic energy took on a red, white and blue hue. This puzzled the entity of Chaos, as he waited for energies to dissipate. When the swirling energies did a lone figure stood before him.

" Howdy Partner !" Shouted a tall buxom blonde hair women with blue eyes.

She was dress extremely provocatively, she wore a red string bikini, a blue cowboy vest, a white cowboy hat and black and silver cowboy boots.

She had a wild smirk and fire in her eyes. The Entity of Chaos grinned, as he knew this one was going to be fun.

" Your name ?" Asked the Entity, the cowgirl smiled.

" Calamity, The Wild Cowgirl of the Fourth of July !" Shouted Calamity, grinning.

" So what kind of things do you have to bring lust and chaos ?" Asked the Entity, Calamity nodded then a table appeared.

" Food lace with powerful aphrodisiac, special red, white and blue bikini to destroy all forms of inhibitions and fireworks that will make anyone into a party animal." Said Calamity, grinning.

The Entity of Chaos grinned, " You will do nicely." Said The Entity of Chaos, then he sent Calamity to cause some chaos.

Which universe does Calamity land in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)