More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NeedAMedic NeedAMedic

Who's the star player?

Caitlyn, The Sheriff of Piltover

An expert marksman and keen sleuth, Caitlyn stood about average height, dressed in her sheriff's uniform of a relatively short, purple dress with a decently low cut top. The dress worked wonders to show off her shapely legs as well as a good amount of cleavage. If she wasn't the head of the agency, she almost certainly would have been written up for showing off so much skin. Luckily, Caitlyn was in charge, running the Piltover police service alongside her close friend and co-worker, Vi.

For the time being, however, Caitlyn was not comfortably back home in Piltover, pouring over case notes or chatting with her friends. Nor was she out on the case, hunting down criminals like Jinx or the elusive C—a place where she would have felt even more at home than in her office. Instead, Caitlyn was here on Summoner’s Rift, amidst the numerous other, far more terrifying so called Champions. While Caitlyn was certainly quite good with her rifle, many of the other Champions had far more impressive feats under their belts, like raising kingdoms, single handedly starting or ending wars, and even astral manipulation which approached Godhood.

When summoned to the Rift, Caitlyn couldn’t help but feel like she was more than a little out classed. Nevertheless, she had a job to do, and she certainly wasn’t about to let her team (or the nation of Piltover) down.

Where will Caitlyn Fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)