More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Caelum83 Caelum83

So, who is the lucky woman and in which game will she be participating?

Cadey Mercury in the maze stadium

Cadey Mercury brushed her hands through her hair, her face catching the warm water raining down from the shower head, washing away the remnants of the facial she had a short while ago on the set in the other room. “Fuck!” she thought as a smile appeared on her face, “That was some good dick.”. Her hands slid down her body, cleansing the sweat and other bodily fluids off her skin. As she washed her pussy, a slight shiver run through her body, surprising her. Her smile broadened. “That good, eey?” she thought as she softly stroke her still sensitive pussy. She had lots of dicks already, so she was kinda surprised one could still give her this kind of feeling. Still, she had to admit her acting partner really knew how to use his tool better then most of her previous partners did. “Mmmmmmm.” Cadey purred, enjoying the warm water and afterglow. Then the water suddenly stopped. As she opened her eyes, she directly had to close them again because of a super bright white light shone on her face from above. “What the…!” she yelled, pulling up her hands to shield her eyes from the light as she slowly opened them again. “Where am….huh, what just happened? Hey guys! Very funny! Hah hah! Now cut it out!” he yelled again, slowly being able to see her surroundings. “How the hell did they get this done….?” Cadey whispered as she looked around her new room. The walls were smooth, silvery white and there didn’t seem to be a door or window. “Hey, guys! Come on, cut it out, ok? I appreciate the effort y’all must have put into this, but the joke is over, don’t you agree? Come on, guys. I’m wet and getting a bit cold. At least throw me a towel or something!” she yelled as she walked around the room, trying to look for a way out. Cadey jumped up scared when in front of her suddenly lime green lights sprung up shining through the white wall. The lights wriggled around at first, then created figures that were unknown to her.

Then the lights changed again and this time formed the name “Cadey Mercury” after which, next to her name, a video started playing, making Cadey’s eyes frown. The video was a compilation of a number of Cadey’s different porn jobs. “Guys, seriously, is this some strange way you praise me or just the opposite? Either way, just stop it. Fun’s over, alright?!?” she yelled, really getting enough of this. She turned around and walked to the other side of the room and stopped, her arms folded in front of her chest in defiance. In the meanwhile she still heard her own voice moaning throughout the room. Then the video stopped and there was a loud beep, making her turn around alarmed.

Her name flashed in red on the beat of the beep. Cadey looked around frustrated “What? What?! Yeah, my name is Cadey Mercury, so what?”. Her positive response seemed to be enough as the beeping stopped instantly. After that, there was no response to her yelling and after an hour of sitting around and brooding, a door suddenly swooshed open out of nothing. “Finally…” Cadey whispered to herself, seething. She stood up and walked to the opening, yelling just before she walked through “Now listen to me and listen to me carefully, the first one that…”.

Where did she walk in to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)