More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Caelum83 Caelum83

Where did she walk in to?

Into a huge stadium.

She stopped abruptly as she stepped through the opening and couldn’t believe her eyes. She stood at the edge of what she could only describe as a indoor stadium as big as a small village center with a diameter of at least 2 kilometer and a height rivaling the Empire State building. From behind her all around the edge of the stadium was a huge stand with countless rows, filled to the brim with creatures she couldn’t even dream about. Suddenly, the door behind her swooshed close again. She turned back to the door and saw no shape of it anymore. Cadey’s heart raced in her chest. A strange voice was heard throughout the stadium, talking in an unknown voice and a strange hum from all the creatures making noise at the same time rolled through the stadium, making Cadey feel even more scared, up to where she could throw up from fear. In the middle of the stadium a big hologram from a greyish green, sixlegged alien with a big abdomen, black eyes and little tentacles all over its body appeared behind Cadey, who was still fervently looking for an exit. Unbeknownst to Cadey, the voice spoke of the alien from the hologram being the sponsor of the seed for this event. Then the hologram changed to something akin a metal quadruped with 4 whiplike extensions on its back, two extended clamps with breast molds on either side and a rod on the back which curled around under its body.

Then to her surprise, Cadey heard her voice moan through the stadium and quickly turned around to face the middle of the stadium. She couldn’t believe what she saw. It was a holographic video image of her like before in the small room but in three dimensions. While the crowd roared, Cadey suddenly remembered she wasn’t wearing anything and quickly tried to cover up her private parts. Her hologram, which still was making love while the audio didn’t stop, got a bit smaller to make room for the return of the quadruped hologram and then, on the other side of the stadium, the floor rose up and the actual metallic quadruped rose from the ground, it’s extensions moving like electrified snakes. “Oh my god, what the hell is that?!?” she yelled, more to herself than to others. Soon after that, the ground rumbled and between her and the metal monstrosity some kind of maze rose up.

Then a strange kind of horn sounded and on the other side the quadruped sped off. Cadey could see how fast it moved as the hologram of the machine moved in the same fashion. She groaned when she looked at her own hologram, switching to another scene of the compilation and went on to screaming out loud as her hologram got taken in missionary. A red beam of light shot down from the ceiling, telling everyone, including her, where the machine was at the moment. It had already made its way through a quarter through the maze. While her heart was pounding in her throat, she instinctively understood that this was some strange and sick game and that the metal beast was there to catch her, probably with negative consequences for her. And if she would stay here, that would be a sure bet it would find her.

Cadey took one deep breath to calm herself and let her arms relax next to her body. Then the lightbeam showed the machine having made it halfway across the maze. They already thought she would lose, giving her the handicap of telling where her opponent was. Then, at last, with her moans resounding through the dome, Cadey too ran into the maze. At the first split, she halted and looked both ways. She couldn’t wait too long for herself. Neither one looked like a better choice, so she choose left on random. Ten meters along the left path the floor suddenly gave way, letting her slide down a slippery ramp. All the way down, there was a ladder up the other way, which she quickly climbed. Above, she had to catch her breath a bit and then ran ahead. Seriously, the machine didn’t need the handicap, but they still had traps set to get her out of breath. Then Cadey almost had a heart attack when the red beam shot down only 20 meters away from her.

Is she down for already?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)