More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Dlork Dlork

What's next?

Cadence is more than she appears...(Chrysalis Route)

A broad grin formed on Cadence's face as Spike talked, his rant so complete that he failed to notice the green flash that flickered across the buxom pink alicorn's eyes as a tongue slightly more forked than a pony's should've been flicked across her plump lips.

Queen Chrysalis was practically salivating. Not just for the pulses of delectable love and affection that the purple drake felt for her and his friends, the waves glowing off of him as he spoke about protecting them from himself.

No, Chrysalis wanted the power the hapless dragon had stumbled into. She craved that ultimate power, what Spike was terrified of abusing, Chrysalis would revel in, she would bask in it, using it to twist and shape Equestria and the universe to her whim...

"Twilight, the purple bitch. She would be first." Chrysalis thought, the booty shorts tight over her stolen façade as her plump pink pussy began to buzz with arousal as the fantasies dominated her thoughts.

Maybe she would rob her of her intelligence first, have her as just a dumb sex drone for Chrysalis's pleasure...

Or maybe let her keep her mind but reshape her body, a pair of massive tits would look just right on the bookish woman's petite form!

Or maybe leave Twilight alone completely and corrupt her friends! Chrysalis pressed her thighs together at that idea-Watching Twilight despair in bewilderment as all of her friends slowly warped and slutted in front of her eyes! With no idea why or how to stop it!

Chrysalis bit her lip, her nipples hard beneath the tight pink croptop.

First though, she had to find a way to steal it from the dragon, then all of her ambitions could-

"Do you want Rarity's fantasy to come true?"

Chrysalis opened her mouth, eyes flashing green in fury and despair as her horn glows, a attempt to shut the idiot up but she could already feel her own wants and desires shift-

"Would you manipulate this power like that?"

'Fuck' Chrysalis thought, her own plans for world domination swiftly being altered into the vapid fashion unicorn's sexual fetish.

During the first invasion, that disastrous wedding. She'd not payed much attention to the ponies who had arrived from outside Canterlot. Foolishly assuming that anyone *outside* the great city was unimportant and therefore not a threat.

That had, on reflection, been a mistake.

An understandable one to be fair, one that had sprung up due to differences between the two species.

Equestria was a myriad of cultures and peoples, cast widely over a large expanse but still tightly interwoven as opposed to the singular, hegemonic hive system that the changlings operated.

Or had, until the traitorous Thorax had usurped her...

Since then she had been much more...studious in her evaluations and preparations. She was more meticulous, Less driven by arrogance. Oh, She knew she was superior to all the little pony's but she also realised that at the moment she was alone with very few options.

At least, until now...

She bit her lip, her rage quelling as her priorities shifted and her pussy moistened once more as she stared at the rambling dragon. She gently reached out and pushed a finger to his lips. Looking at the lanky drake in a new light and doing her best not to cum in her panties. Rarity's fantasy had been focused entirely on her and everyone's subservience to a powerful man and the gawky purple dragon in front of her with his realty altering powers dwarfed anything any other could hope to bring to the table.

The knowledge of this, coupled with the deep seated kink that Rarity's own fantasy that Spike had _seeded into the changeling's mind was causing a low but insistent thrumming on the ambitious queen's mind and clit.

"Still, He wasn't quite there yet..." Chrysalis thought as Spike stared up at what he thought was a dear friend and confident, his green eyes, despairing yet still hopeful and most of all naïve and innocent.

'It'll be okay Spike. We'll work through this-' She said, her breath catching the fantasies began to swirl into her mind,

He needed some work before he was ready to rule the world as an iron-dicked tyrant.

A towering, muscle bound dragon fucking each and every one of his-Ahem-Her enemies into slutty, twisted shadows of themselves-Chrysalis would be by his side, kneeling below Queen Rarity-fuck!

That wasn't right.

Rarity would be the one kneeling.

Not her, Not Chrysalis.

Rarity would be kneeling, serving Emperor Spike's schlong like the good -slut she was.

Chrysalis on the other hand, would be by Spike's side, the true brains behind the Tyrant, the puppetmaster, the-

She'd be beneath Mistress Rarity, Flat on her back while the Diamond Empress rode her face roughly, her supple black legs spread as Mistress Twilight ploughed her as hard as she could with the biggest strap-on she could find.

It would be their right.

As the favoured wives, the top of then Dragon Emperor's hierarchy, to take their pleasure from the debased queen and the other lower concubines. Even Celestia, stripped of her power and dignity would be higher than her, The towering white Alicorn expected to sate her own lurid lusts on the pathetic queen-

Chrysalis moaned loudly, her thighs rubbing together as her pussy juiced. She bit her lip, eyes going wide in surprise before rolling as the lurid sound burst from her lips, a small but powerful orgasm rocking her body.

Spike flinched, his own eyes wide with shock before narrowing in thought as he quickly runs through everything he's just said before widening once more in horrified realisation-

'Oh my Gosh, Cadence! I didn't mean to-' He began, almost looking like he was about to start hyperventilating as he stood up sharply, almost falling of the park bench as he hurried to get away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)