More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

Where To Begin?

CHAPTER ONE

Monday August 28, 2000


I got out of my car and saw the girls in their school uniforms and my mind was blown away. Skirts everywhere. I mean literally everywhere. It was the schools dress code that all the girls wear skirts though a few of them where probably in violation of the dress code since their skirts a little to short but hell if I was going to complain about that. I felt like I had just stepped into one of my own personal wet dreams. I saw more then a few of the female students look at me and talk and giggle among themselves as I walked by. What I didn't see a lot of where guys. There where some but most looked like fresh faced freshman. Maybe some sophomores but I didn't really see any guys my age. Not that I was looking for any guys with all the legs I saw around me. I found myself wishing for a good fall breeze. I wonder if the school janitor had A leaf blower.

I headed up the steps and into the school and luckily found the main office with ease. I headed in and saw a buxom secretary working behind the desk talking to someone on the phone. She held up a finger as if to tell me to wait one second which to be honest I didn't mind in the least since she had more then a few buttons undone on her scarlet blouse. She chewed on her pin with her ruby red lips. She wore her lovely blonde hair up nice and neatly. I read her name off of the little plaque on her desk. Miss Styles. How in the hell was this woman not married I thought. I didn't even see an engagement ring on her finger.

“Yes, thank you.” She said as she hung up and looked up at me. “Well hello. How might I help you?” I swore she gave me a little look over as her eyes looked down and then back up at me. I know I was doing the same. It was a little hard to concentrate with those luscious tits of hers on display.

“My name is Jonathan Lovecraft. I am transfer student.” I said handing her my paperwork. My old school had sent my transcripts but I had gotten written ones as well since our secretary back home at my old school wasn't the brightest of people and sure as hell didn't look no where near as good as Miss Styles here.

“One second.” She said as she turned to the computer and began to type. I saw her sexy legs covered in stockings and a skirt with a slight slit in the side.

“Here you are mister Lovecraft. If you would please have a seat over their I will print up your class schedule.” She smiled and pointed with her pin at the row of seats.

“Okay. Thank you Ma'am.” I nodded and walked over and had a seat and watched the secretary just to pass the time.

“Miss Styles can you...” A dark haired woman said as she came out of the main office. No doubt the principle from the look of her. She was dressed in a very nice though very tight skirt and blouse. “Hello and you are?”

“Jonathan Lovecraft ma'am.” I said as I stood up and offered my hand though she did not take it.

“He is new transfer.” Miss Styles said as she handed my papers to the woman.

“Well at least you are courtesy. I am Miss Strickland, the school principle. I will walk you to your first class.” She said as I followed her. I wondered a little who had put a stick up her ass though as I watched her ass twitch in her skirt I thought about putting my own stick in her ass. She looked like she could use a good fucking.

“Thank you ma'am.” I said as I grabbed my bag and followed her into the lobby as the bell rung. Everyone trying to get to class I guessed since the hallways cleared out pretty fast.

“You will need to buy a new tie. The school has them for sell if you like along with a blazers and sweaters for the colder months. We like to encourage the students to wear the school colors so either red or gold will do if you want to buy them from somewhere else though only black ties can be worn as an alternative.” She said referring to the blue tie I had on as she looked back and then at a group of girls. “Break it up ladies and get to class.” She said at a couple of girls who scattered. It was clear that she commanded respect from her students.

“As I am sure you have already seen most of or students are female. Lyonscrest until just last year has been an all girls school as such you will not find many male students in your classes. Most of the male student body is made up of freshman and sophomores. We have had a few older transfers such as yourself but in several of your classes you may be the only guy.” She said. I suddenly realized that I wasn't in hell like I thought. This was as close to heaven as a guy like me would get. “I expect you to behave like a proper gentlemen and treat the ladies with respect. Do I make myself clear?” She looked back at me.

“Yes ma'am.” I nodded.

“Very good.” She gave a smile, or a smirk, I wasn't really sure. “Miss Reed or language arts teacher will be your homeroom teacher as well as your first class.” That system actually sounded better to what I was used to which was going to home room and then having to track my ass across campus to my first period class when all I really wanted to do was go back to bed. Miss Strickland held out her arm as she handed me my schedule and in I went. I swore every head in the class turned when I came in. I could hear the hushed murmurs as the girls talked among themselves. I felt like one of those animals at the zoo all of a sudden. All of the girls looking at me while I all I was doing was thinking about devouring them only their was no fence.

“Hello.” Miss Reed smiled. A very lovely and buxom lady to say the least. She had bright red hair pulled back into a ponytail and stunning green eyes appeared behind her glasses. “Can I help you?”

How Do You Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)