More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deepedia deepedia

What's next?

DAY 2

Chapter 2: Day 2

Her phone alarm rang loudly, waking Jenna from her peaceful slumber. “Oh great, an automatic alarm that I didn’t set,” Jenna said sarcastically. She looked at her phone and the clock showed it was 4 AM. I think another hour of sleep will be fine.

But before returning to her slumber, the phone rang again.

What is it this time? She checked the notification and found a contact called ‘ADMIN’ was sending her a video attachment. The video was titled ‘Supplementary Material for Day 2 - Please watch.’

While she wasn’t in any mood to open the video and preferred to go back to her sleep, she still clicked the video file, Obeying the instruction to watch the video was the bare minimum of respect she should give to people from BLKS Initiative.

“Hopefully, this video duration is short,” Jenna mumbled helplessly as she played the video.

The video started with a countdown screen like in an old vintage film; 9…8…7…Her phone screen flickered and flashed with pretty colors, but there was no panic in her eyes, only total focus.

6…Obey…5…Relax…4….Focus…

the video’s subliminal easily took hold of her mind. With each passing second, Jenna fell deeper into the trance.

3…Good girl obeys the video…2…Good girl sees nothing wrong with the video…1…Good girls want to be brainwashed…

As the countdown turned to zero, Jenna was already at the mercy of the video's subliminal, her brain wide open ready to be filled with new knowledge and command from the video.


Jenna looked at her reflection in the dressing mirror in the room. After finishing the video sent by the admin, all her desire to go back to slumber was gone. Instead, she had a strong urge to prepare for today's session.

I need to look my best. She had spent around an hour checking her appearance, she felt unsure about her choice of clothing and whether her makeup was sensual enough to get people's attention. She was feeling quite insecure as if her appearance wasn't good enough.

She wanted validation of her appearance, a validation from men.

Jenna didn't know where that thought came from, but she didn't deny that it was something she needed right now.

An image of a man appeared in her mind, it was Jordan, her husband’s bully but right now, he was her superior. Jenna was ashamed that he was the first man who came into her thoughts for validation instead of her husband.

Only validation from men of BLKS Initiative can validate her.

Of course, how stupid of her. Men of BLKS Initiative were her superior, and her purpose was to catch their attention, thus, she should seek their approval instead of other men. Only validation from the men of BLKS Initiative counted as validation for her.


It didn’t take a long time for Jenna to spot Jordan after she left the room and went to the auditorium. Jordan was surrounded by a lot of her coworkers, all women. She didn’t see the few men that came with her batch anywhere. Jenna quickly put the matter about her male coworker aside and focused back on her fellow women who surrounded Jordan. Her coworkers were trying to flirt with him, but Jordan seemed professional enough to not play along with their flirting. Jenna could feel that her coworker was having the same ideas as her. They looked at Jordan as if they had a crush on him.

While Jenna thought about whether she should join her coworker to compete for his attention or not, Jordan noticed her presence and walked in her direction. Her coworkers followed him from behind like a little duckling.

“There you are, Mrs. Fisher,” Jordan greeted. “I have been looking for you.”

Jenna’s heart was beating faster hearing that Jordan had been looking for her, she was suddenly very nervous, not only from his question but also because she was the center of attention as every single pair of eyes of her coworkers in the room was on her, “What do you need from me, Master – I mean, Mr. Jordan?”

Jenna was surprised at why she called him Master, but it felt so natural in her mouth, compared to calling him directly by his name which she felt really awkward and left her suddenly feeling bad and guilty as if she had disrespected him greatly.

“Ah, nothing, I just wanted to make sure that you feel great on your first day of stay, you don’t feel bothered that you need to follow the resort rule, right?”

“Of course, yesterday was great, and no, how can I feel bothered? BLKS Initiative had our best interest in mind, the rule exists for a reason, and as a good employee, I shall follow the rule,” Jenna answered.

“That’s great, you show the right mentality to be a good BLKS downline,” Jordan complimented.

“Thank you for your compliment, Master,” Jenna felt enlightened all of a sudden, her hesitation to call him her Master was gone. She should show him that she has the right mentality to be a good BLKS downline.

Jordan let out a small chuckle, looking satisfied at Jenna’s response. “Alright, you girls should stop surrounding me, take your seats because your second session will begin, I will see you girls later,” he commanded.

The other girls began to scatter away from Jordan and moved toward the seat in the room. But Jenna was standing still unmoved from her position.

“Anything you wanted to say, Mrs. Fisher?” Jordan asked, knowing full well that Jenna should have a question in her mind.

“Master, do you like how I look? Do you have some input on my getup?” Jenna finally dared to ask him the question lingering in her mind.

“Hmm…you look professional but still able to show your assets with that combination of a tight blouse, pencil skirt, and stocking. Unfortunately, our company had a different approach on the matter of women’s attire, and based on it, your appearance isn’t up to our company’s standard yet,” Jordan said frankly.

Jenna’s happiness was short-lived as she instantly down to her insecurity once she heard that she wasn’t up to BLKS standard yet.

“W-what can I do to fix this, Master?” she looked at Jordan with an expectant look.

“You are in luck, today's session will tell you what our company expects from its employees, down to how they should dress. You shall go to your seat right now cause the class will start soon,” Jordan said.

Jenna nodded, she left Jordan and walked to the seat BLKS Initiative had prepared for the retreat attendees; a futuristic black-colored pod chair.


Just like the first day, though she was fully focused on today's seminar, a lot of stuff just flew away from her mind no matter how hard she tried to take note of it, and she could only remember a few things from it, fortunately, she was able to take note of the stuff she needed, like how a BLKS downline supposed to dress.

BLKS Initiative divided its women employee into two big groups, The office trophy wife, and the office sluts. Office trophy wife was expected to dress vainly and sexy yet presentable to be brought to the public for their Master. They were the arm candy for the BLKS Initiative’s executive. Meanwhile, Office slut, as its namesake was expected to fill the carnal desire of BLKS Initiative’s executives, they dressed only in the most slutty and revealing clothes, or any other fetish wears the executives wanted. They were just a fuckdoll to be played around.

Jenna was grateful that she was grouped into the Office Trophy Wives group. Although she had much respect for BLKS Initiative and knew her inferior position, she still had her reservation and couldn’t bring herself to like the idea of being such a vulgar and inhibition-less woman who liked to fuck around with any men. At least, in her mind, being arm candy was a better outcome. Right?


They had been directed to several locker rooms after the session in the auditorium. Jenna shared her locker room with three other coworkers, Heather Moore, Ashley Barnes, and Mei Zhang. The four of them were in the trophy wives group. Now, that Jenna saw her peer in the same group, she found several similarities between them; first, they were attractive young women in their mid 20’s, recently married, and all of them had some kind of history with Jordan or his acquaintance. Was it a coincidence? Jenna didn’t think so, Jordan must have pulled some strings to put them in the same group, but for what purpose? She didn’t have any answer, did Jordan want to do some kind of ? No way, as a good BLKS Initiative downline, she should not think badly of him because he was her superior.

She put the matter in the back of her mind for now and turned her focus to the thing welcoming her inside her new locker. A white fur coat, an elegant but revealing green sequin dress with a high slit opening and very low cut neck, fishnet stockings, thong panties, and pairs of 6 inches stilettos heels. Aside from her new clothes, there were also a big black vibrator and a fat anal plug on her locker. She also got some utility tools like ducktape to help them hold the vibrator lodged into their pussy.

Jenna undressed on the spot, letting her old articles of clothing fall onto the floor, and began to put on her new clothes. Jenna was almost putting on all that the BLKS Initiative provide in her locker, except for the thong, vibrator, and anal plug. With the size of both sex toys, Jenna was unsure that she would be able to put them inside her pussy and asshole. Could she forgo the toy? There weren’t any rules that ordered them to put on all things inside their locker.

She decided to look at the others in the room before making her decision, all of them had expressions of hesitation clearly painted on their face. In the end, it was 2 against 2, Jenna and Heather decided to leave their toys inside the locker before they were sure that putting those toys was a must, meanwhile, Ashley and Mei inserted them into their intimate hole without any hesitation even though they were struggling to take on the size. Jenna could see the pained expression on Ashley and Mei’s faces when they slowly inserted the big black cock vibrator and anal plug inside their holes.

From the outside, there was not much difference between them, all four of them were now wearing a similar getup; a revealing dress that flaunted their figure, and a luxurious fur coat. Their clothes made them look classy, but also bitchy.

After they changed into their new clothes, the four of them left the room together and back into the auditorium as they had been told before. Jenna saw her coworkers had changed into various types of clothing but like the four of them, aside from being grouped into two big groups of office slut and office trophy wife, they seemed to be grouped further into small groups of three or four girls with a different theme. Jenna saw the old CFO of her company, Mrs. Gloria Martinez, a beautiful MILF, dressing like a teenage tard with her wearing a parody costume of school girl uniform surrounded by others dressing the same. She also saw Candace from the risk management division dressed like a fantasy princess with a big heavy gown, and tiara on her head. Jenna could tell that Mrs. Gloria was an office slut, and Candace was like her, a trophy wife.

But the one that took her attention was the three men standing at the podium. The first one was a man she recognized, Jordan. The second man was someone she thought was a girl at first, but after some scrutinizing, Jenna knew that that ‘girl’ was a man, a sissy white man, dressed in a lab coat, blouse, and short skirt. The last man was another black guy, a middle-aged guy who looked rough like he was a gang leader, yet despite his first impression, the middle-aged man was dressed neatly in a suit. The man was exuding a strong charm that made people want to submit to him. Without the need to be told, Jenna knew that the middle-aged man was someone in a higher position than Jordan.

“Quickly take a seat, everyone, I want to introduce you to someone important,” Jordan commanded.

The girls hurriedly walked back to their alien pod-like chairs.

When all the women had taken a seat, Jordan continued, “The first one I want you to meet is the sissy white boi, doctor Jamie, he is the one responsible for all our tech here in the resort, but on this occasion, he will be your helper to get you to adapt into the new working environment of BLKS Initiative as fast as possible, if there a doubt on your mind about our actions or just any thought that you think something that we do is inappropriate, you can tell that to Jamie here. You don't need to be afraid or nervous, consider him your friend or even your servant, you can tell your deepest secret to Jamie without worry."

"Next one, I know you girls have your eyes on this man, I want you to give applause to BLKS Initiative’s board of director representative who was responsible for the acquisition of your old company, you girls know what that implied; Mr. Shawn Godfrey.”

Jenna and others broke into loud applause until Jordan gave them a signal to stop.

“Mr. Godfrey will be here for a few days to observe your performance, and if he takes fancy to you, you may have the chance to learn about the inner workings of BLKS Initiative deeper than your peer. Of course, it will add a good record for your promotion, you may have a chance to work at the headquarters and become a BLKS Initiative direct employee instead of just a downline,” Jordan continued, “that’s it for the introduction, now, I want you girls to shift your focus to the big screen!”

As he ordered, all the women in the room turned their attention to the screen behind the podium.

The black screen exploded in a colorful spiral. All their focus was taken by the pretty spiral, putting them into a deep trance quickly.


Like my work and want to find more?

Please support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/deepediamcs

Every penny of your financial help counts to help me survive and have more time to write.

You can read all my stories earlier than others as a perk of becoming my patron.

You can also find my other work and caption on:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Deekanako

If you want to request a commission, you can DM me directly here or in my Patreon. We will talk about the details and rates.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)