More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

CAST AND CREW

SARAH MORRIS: An international pop star, beloved by all (most) for her hit singles. She's been on the scene since she was just a teenager crooning love songs. Like many celebrities, her 'personal life' is a complicated one that she tries to keep behind-the-scenes from the general public... largely without success. Sarah is svelte, with shoulder-length blonde hair often tied back in a ponytail and bright blue eyes. She doesn't have much bust or a big booty, but she more than makes up for it with her legs.

WALLIS 'TIGER' KRAMER: Sarah's manager. Wallis has been on the corporate side of the music industry for decades after a failed attempted to break in on his solo-rock album in 1972. He has long since turned his talents elsewhere, and now focuses his time exclusively on making sure Sarah makes as little profit as possible from her enormous album and touring sales. Has a bit of a pot belly and a balding head with a beard that is now more grey than brown.

AMITY REGAN: Sarah's agent. An older woman, Amity was once a lot like Sarah... only without the success. She knows how to navigate the industry and guide Sarah away from paths best avoided. While she has Sarah's success at heart, she is at times cut-throat and ruthless, willing to sacrifice anything (including Sarah's happiness) for a chance for her to reach the big leagues. Amity may not be a performer these days, but she's kept in shape. She has short blonde hair and slightly bigger boobs than Sarah's.

SILAS: Sarah's largely-silent bodyguard. Like many bodyguards, he is enormous, with a shaved head and a distinctively small nose. He speaks rarely.

FIRST FOREFATHER: The band touring with Sarah Morris. Made up of three guys.

DON MICHAELS: Another opening artist for Sarah. Don has been a part of Sarah's last three tours and they consider each other good friends. A bit dopey-looking. Shaggy brown curls and deep brown eyes.

DARIEN: Sarah's most recent ex. An underwear model from Switzerland. More of a fling than anything, but their breakup left bad blood on both sides. Vindictive, manipulative, and petty. Dislikes that Sarah is the only woman he's been with that's 'better' than him. Tall, sculpted like a statue, with short brown hair and green eyes.

MAISIE DALTON: A Victoria's Secret supermodel-- emphasis on super. The only one taller and blonder than Sarah, Maisie is a good friend and a great connection in the fashion industry.

TONY JONES: Sarah's first music coach. He taught her how to sing and how to play guitar. An old blues hound in his late forties. Shorter than Sarah, stocky, and black with a voice like velvet.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)