More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Dayeandknight Dayeandknight

Do you have Orders for CARA?

CARA, clean the house

You think to yourself that this could be pretty cool even if it keeps calling you by your sister’s name. You begin pacing while thinking of what you would like CARA, wherever it is, to do. An idea comes to you when you accidentally stumble on some of the junk that Sara has around.

“CARA, Clean the house.”

Yes, Sara

Cleaning Mode Initiated

You notice long robotic arms enter the room from small panels in the walls which hastily begin sorting the items and cleaning the room. At least that explains why CARA couldn’t answer your question about its location, it appears that Sara has turned the entire house into a robot, Awesome.

Amused, you watch the arms do there work on stacking the DVD and vacuuming the floor with special attachments.

You laugh, “Man, Sara is a genius. When she gets this thing to 100% I’m gonna want one, preferably one that calls me by my name.”

You’re amusement ends when you see an arm grab your backpack. You quickly run over and try and get it back but the arm refuses to release it from its grasp.

“Hey, let go!” The arm doesn’t seem to hear you as it continues to attempt to move the backpack. One quick yank and your hands are to let go and the pack swiftly disappears into the wall.

Cleaning Mode Complete

“Hey, where did you take my backpack?!”

All stained items are to be washed

“It wasn’t stained!”

ERROR

You attempt to keep your cool, “Return my backpack.”

All stained items are to be washed, the voice repeats, much to your aggravation.

“Look, It has all my clothes in it, without it, I’ll have nothing to wear.” Look at you, you are trying to reason with a robotic house.

Incorrect

“What do you mean incorrect?”

You have an adequate number of clothes in your closet, Sara.

You are really beginning to become annoyed by this whole thing. It has quickly gone from being fun to being a big pain. You calm yourself again and realize that you can just return home and pick up a few more things. Though you begin wondering if you’d come back, you promised your sister that you’d watch the house. Then again, you didn’t know about CARA when you made that promise. Maybe there could be a way to turn it off?

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)