More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

C - Sexy Clothing

Clothing

Tops

Blouse Nothing sexier then a blouse that is a little loose around the buttons giving little peeks at the breast. Or a little to tight and giving more then a peek.

Camisole The female version of the tank top that shows off the shoulder and arms and often times some cleavage. Sexier versions can be worn as sleep clothes or lingerie.

Crop Top A sexy little shirt designed to bear the midriff showing off the abdomen and maybe a little under boob if the girl isn't careful. Ideal for quick tit fuck.

Crossover Top A halter top with the straps crossing over the chest but leaving a window at the cleavage to draw attention to the breast.

Fishnet Top A lot to see here as the top shows pretty much everything underneath.

Front Tie Top A shirt that is open in the front and has two pieces of loose material that tie in the front at the belly showing off a lot of cleavage and possibly more.

Gypsy Top / Off Shoulder Top A strapless shirt that runs shoulder to shoulder or arm to arm showing off the neck and shoulders. While not to revealing per say the potential for down blouse and wardrobe malfunctions abound as not much is keeping this top up. Typically worn without a brassier as the bra straps would show.

Halter Tops Featuring straps that run around the back of the neck this top shows off the shoulder and really shows off the silhouette of the breast. May or may not show off cleavage as well as some side boob.

Jersey A sports jersey worn in basketball that may show some serious side boob if a worn by a woman if a brassier isn't worn underneath.

Muscle Shirt Designed to be worn by men in the gym the shirt has plunging arm holes that can show off the side of a girls breast when worn by a woman.

Off Shoulder Shirt A shirt with a large scoop neck that hangs loosely off of one shoulder. Often worn without a bra and the loose top can lead to several down blouse incidents if the girl bends over.

One Shoulder Top A sexy top that hangs from one shoulder leaving the other shoulder bare.

Polo Shirt Not overly sexy but classy and some women with large breast can really fill this shirt out.

Tank Top A sexy little top that really shows off the shoulders as well as the cleavage and if low cut or baggy the sides of the breast.

T-shirt Again a not to particularly sexy top by itself unless the girl is busty and worn or worn without a bra as it is meant to cover the whole torso. Best if wet.

Tube Top A sexy strapless top that bares the midriff and shoulders covering just the breast and nothing else. Not much keeping this shirt or or from the boobs popping out if the girl is particularly active while wearing it.

Alternate Tops No shirt underneath.
Ammunition Belt
Bandages - Sexy Mummy
Bathrobe
Body Paint
Cape
Christmas Lights
Cloak
Garland
Feather Boa
Fur Coat
Jacket
Open Men's Shirt
Pasties
Pearls
Plastic Wrap
Police Tape
Ribbons
Sash
Scarf
Seashells
Starfish
Tape
Trench Coat

-

Bottoms
Skirts
Assless Skirt A skirt with the ass cutout to show off the buttocks.

Asymmetrical Skirt A skirt that is almost knee length on one side but thigh length on the other. Or may be shorter or longer.

Bell-Shaped Skirt
Bustle Skirt A skirt with a built in bustle for a girl wanting that saloon girl ass.

Dirndl Skirt A short skirt that is a favorite of oktoberfest girls and role playing tavern girls.

Flared Skirt A skirt that flares outward instead of sitting flat to show off the legs and a little more if the girl isn't careful.

Hobble Skirt A skirt that hugs the body tightly and is tight around the knees limiting the motion in walking. Morticia Addams from the Addams family wears this.

Jean Skirt A casual often little skirt resembling a pair of denim shorts. May have pockets.

Low Waist Skirt A skirt made to show off the stomach as it sits lower on the waistline. How low is up to the reader. Not ideal with v-string panties but still slightly sexy.

Micro-Miniskirt A simple band of material that goes no lower then a few inches below the crotch. A girl can't even sit down without showing something. You might see this in a night club but not in public unless the girl was hustling on a street corner.

Miniskirt A very short thigh length skirt that shows off the legs and a lot more if the girl isn't careful.

Open Side Skirt A skirt of various lengths that is open on one side to show off the thigh and maybe a little more if the girl isn't careful.

Pencil Skirt An often knee length very tight fitting office skirt worn to draw the eyes to the curves of a woman's hips and ass. Probably best if worn without panties to avoid lines.

Pleated Skirt Your typical schoolgirl skirt and who doesn't love school girls.

Sarong A loose fitting large tube or length of fabric, often wrapped around the waist worn in parts of Asia. High degree of possibility it won't stop secure with a little tug.

Side Cutout Skirt A skirt that has sections of material cutout to show off the thighs.

Tube Skirt A tube top for the bottom of various lengths. It hugs the hips and ass.

Tutu A super short and super sexy skirt worn by ballerinas.

Tulip Skirt A skirt that overlaps in the front where it is slightly higher for an increased chance of up skirt action if the girl is seated.

Wrap Skirt A loose fitting freeflowing skirt wrapped around the body similar to the Sarong.


Shorts
Bun Hugger Shorts
Cutoffs Shorts
Cycling Shorts
Daisy Dukes
Dolphin Shorts
Gym Shorts
Hot Pants
Short Shorts
Low Rise Shorts

Pants
Capri Pants
Chaps
Hip-hugger
Jeggings
Low Rise Pants
Overalls Shirt Optional Underneath
Pedal Pushers
Skinny Jeans
Yoga Pants

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)