More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Pick a girl

Cássia

Cássia had bad grades at school and she was a very rebellious young woman and her mother decided that she was going to punish her. Cassia's mother's name was Mary. Cássia lived only she and her mother in the house because Mary was a widow. On that day, Mary was going to receive a visit from her father and mother, who were Cassia's grandparents and two of Cassia's uncles, Mary's brothers. They arrive at the house and Mary invites them to sit on the couch to talk. Mary, Cassia's grandparents and uncles were sitting in the living room.

The bathroom was very close to the living room and Cássia's mother knew the habit she had that was when she arrived at the weekend Cássia left the bathroom naked leaving the room all wet. She did this to tease her mother. That day Cássia didn't even expect that she was going to have visitors. Cássia comes out of the bathroom completely naked with her beautiful delicacies out and dripping. She is startled and immediately covers herself with her hands. Everyone is stunned when they see Cássia, an 18-year-old girl naked there and wet from the shower. Mary laughing at Cassia

  • Mom, why didn't you tell me that you were going to have a visitor - Cassia says furiously.

  • What it was?! since on the weekends you like to be nudist I thought it was okay for other people to see you naked.

  • I'm not a nudist mom! - she says angry.

Cássia's grandfather and uncles were speechless looking at Cássia there naked because even covering up you could see that they had beautiful breasts and a beautiful young pussy. She had beautiful thick thighs. Cássia's breasts were huge, they looked like a milf and even covering them with her hands everyone could see because as her breasts were huge she covered them with difficulty. The grandmother was looking half laughing at her granddaughter because she had already deduced that it was a punishment that Mary was giving Cassia.

  • Mom, you couldn't do this to me! - says the furious young hottie.

  • yes you could you are very rebellious and deserved a punishment. And she takes her hands out and puts them to her side if I'm not going to cut her allowance and her card. Cássia's grandfather and uncles were waiting to find out what the delicacies that Cássia was hiding behind her hands were like.

  • No, mom, don't take my credit card, please!

  • Then stop covering yourself, otherwise your punishment will be worse.

A little reluctantly she takes her hands off her breasts and pussy. Cássi was a very hot chubby girl, she was white and her hair and eyes were brown. Despite being chubby her belly was flat she didn't have stretch marks because she took good care of her body.

The eyes of the grandfather and uncles shine when they see Cassia's beautiful and huge breasts with pink nipples and her beautiful plump and shaved pussy. They stare at Cassia's exposed juicy delights, which is embarrassed by the looks. Mary laughs at her and her grandmother too, and then they laugh at the reaction Cassia's grandfather and uncles are having.

  • Serve us this tea! First for your grandfather - says Cássia's mother in an imposing tone.

Cássia goes to the small table that was in the middle of the room.

She serves her grandfather by standing in her beautiful nakedness very close to him. He stares at her breasts wanting to squeeze them right there, then she serves her uncles who look at her niece's breasts wanting to suckle on them. Her pussy was right next to them.

  • It's our turn - says Cassia's mother.

Cássia serves her mother by turning her back on her grandfather and uncles.

Mary intentionally bumps Cassia's tea tray. Tea spills on Mary's foot.

  • Pay attention my daughter! Gather and clean it!

Mary had done this with ulterior motives.

Angry and embarrassed, Cássia bends down with her ass raised to clean the dirt from her mother's foot, thus giving a beautiful view of her advantageous ass and the back of her beautiful pussy. Cassia's grandfather and uncles almost feel bad seeing that beautiful fat ass and that beautiful fat pussy sticking out there for them.

What happens next with the hot chubby? Does her punishment continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)