More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheShyGuy TheShyGuy

How will fate wickedly twist my life around?

By prohibiting me the pleasure of reproduction

Just as I escaped my shock and was about to open my adorable yet smoking hot girlfriend's door, my phone buzzed, my anticipation and horny dream praying for Orihime appearing in a FaceTime, naked or with seductive lingerie, sextalking to me while I ascended her stairs to proudly enter her chamber and enter her private chamber, fucking her brains out for several rounds, releasing all my backed-up babybatter.

But the imagination and dream depicting me as a stud perished the moment I pulled my IPhone out of my spacious pocket and viewed the display with squinting eyes, the brightly white 'Mom' appearing in my sight, my boner immediately ebbing down severely, not fully, as I tapped on the little green button and swiped upwards.

"Hi Mom," I happily chirped, elevating my voice several tints higher than usual, my left hand adjusting my trousers to hide my semi-erect boner and stop the ache that the unveiled cockhead elicited as it pushed into the front of the fabric.

"Ichigo could you please go get groceries? We are in dire need of milk and cereal for your sisters. If they don't receive it, they'll protest and riot. You'll be held accountable so get your ass towards the next Walmart and get those things on the list I've texted you. Money will be exchanged later." She genuinely laughed at her own joke which I deemed to be a pun at a exchange but her humor was 'special' in the very least and pretty horrible.

A pained expression flashed across my face as I realized that the pleasant surprise would be postponed to a later date since rebellion against the house's supreme monarch meant execution without fair trial or eternal imprisonment.

Remorsefully sighing I stared at the tantalizing door for one last time, the thumping had ceased some time ago yet I only noticed it now. My hand slowly slipped from the knob and I turned around, sorrowfully trotting down the path, groggily stomping onto a buzzing bug on the grass before I grabbed my bike and was on the way eastward, towards the local Walmart and my dear, cockblocking home.

The piercing gaze from the purple-haired woman from Orihime's bedroom window should have been noticed by me the moment goosebumps spread on my whole neck, the little hairs on my arms tingling and stiffening.

But my mind was busy elsewhere, in my imagination and my wet girlfriend's panties.

What will happen in the supermarket?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)