More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by aprovocativepenguin aprovocativepenguin

So where do you start?

By Laying Down Your Rules

So long story short, you ended up making some big changes. Firstly, all women ages 18+ are completely submissive and obedient to you and you only. This means that any chick on the face of the Earth will bang at a moments notice, regardless of where, when, how long it takes, how often you do it, or how you do it. Not only that, but they all consider it to be a huge honor. Comments like "Hey, slut. I like your titties." will get replies such as "Awww, thanks! That's really nice. Would you like to feel them?" Women loved you no matter what but so did guys too. Despite having no all-day fuck pass like you, the men of the world saluted you as the ultimate alpha. And not only were women just sex slaves, but it is complete submission. Do you want that girl's house? Her car? Her job? Do you want her to clean your house all week? Fear not. They're all yours and they love it, maybe even more than you. No one is exempt. Wether it's a cute girl at Burger King or Taylor Swift, they were as good as your possessions. There's no celebrity status though, but having them give up their minds and bodies without you being a symbol of fame and power just made it that much more genuine. A last tweak you made, was that this was the general consensus. If literally every single girl saw everything the same way, where would the fun be? You need there to be shy girls, catty older women you had as much an attitude as you, and woman who were leaning on breaking out of the archetype you had created completely.

In a rather hypocritical headspace, despite having no celebrity status, at least not yet, you wished for OBSCENE amounts of money. $200,000,000 to be exact. With another $50,000,000 added every day.

Also, you made a wish for god-like sex stamina and ability. Your orgasms were tremendous, and you could have them one after another. Nothing ever hurt, nothing ever gave out, and women go wild over it. Your dick shot cum like a rocket, and a shit-ton of it too. To put things simply a 24-hour sex marathon is nothing out of the question, and it would feel amazing.

Lastly, you now possessed the power to change someone's personality. Are the three girls you're going out with too shy? Don't worry about it. Is this chick playing video games with you sucking really, really bad? Snap of the fingers and she's kicking ass at Counter Strike. People are putty in your hands.

With all that out of your way, it's time to walk into your fantasy land, so where do you go?

Where Do You Go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)