More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Does The Guy Respond With?

By Being Suprised

"None of your damn- oh shit hello," the guy says when he sees Brie. She has her hands on her hips, breathing heavy, her chest rising and falling. Sweat glistens her skin and her hair sticks out.

"Uh, sorry miss. You startled me."

"It's ok, and please don't call me miss. My names Brie."

"Ok then Brie, well what I was doing was trying to break this stick, but it's a little thick."

"Why are you trying to break a stick?"

"For something that I'm trying to do. I need a smaller stick and this is the perfect width, just a little bit too long. Say, would you help me?"

"Um, how can I help," Brie asks, a curious look on her face. The man steps closer to Brie, and she can see his abs and well defined muscles. He must work out a lot.

"Grab one end of the stick and I'll grab the other. Then we'll both slam it against the tree and see if that breaks it."

"Um, ok. Let's try it."

They each grab both ends of the stick and together slam it against the tree. This does nothing, and instead of breaking the stick, they both go around the tree and crash into each other. They fall to the ground, Brie landing on top of him. Her hands reach for something to prop herself on and she gets up, groaning. She looks down and realizes that her hand is on his crotch. She can feel his cock get harder.

Blushing, she quickly removes her hand.

"Oh, my god I'm so sorry!"

How Does The Guy React?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)