More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by VictoriaCummings VictoriaCummings

How does the Festival of Ferritization go?

But first words from the author

So I guess you would call this the info dump, background explanation, writer's guidelines ect.

Setting: Basically typical fantasy affair, you've got swords, magic, monsters ect. Reason I throw the word's Dungeons and Dragons into the tags cause Tera was made for certain D&D fan fiction. So any humanoid race from said books can be played in this story if want.

Earth Bear Village: Is basically, a medium to large village or town (like is there an actual difference in this sort of context?) The main deity worshiped in the village is the Earth Bear or Earth Mother. The Earth Bear Village is constantly at war with rival clans over how the Earth Mother should be worshiped and represented. They think she is a bear, others think she is a wolf, deer, eagle, or tiger.

Main Rival clans include: Ice Wolves of the North, The Wind Antlers of the East, Blood Tigers of the West, and Sand Eagles of the South.

Why the weird names? Well in story only the warriors of the Earth Bear Clan have these "Tribal " like names which are more like titles based off of physical description or deed. (Plus thinking of original names is hard)

So with these guidelines will you help at to Tera's tales?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)