More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fotzenglotz Fotzenglotz

What's next?

Bursting in...

That faithful day, Rebecca was out of the house for an extended spa treatment.

Jacob was playing a video game and in the middle of a high intense online match, talking to his friends on discord.

Suddenly, the door to Jacob's room burst open, and in ran what looked like a naked blonde woman.

"Jacob! I need you to fuck me, now!" Walter exclaims in his own male voice, startling Jacob and causing him to fumble with the controller.

Jacob's friends on Discord react with surprise to the bizarre interruption, with one of them asking, "Dude, who is that chick?"

"I don't know her," Jacob replied, muting his microphone so he could talk to Walter privately.
"Dad? What's going on?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm your dad, Jacob! I've transformed into this young, blonde woman using my new invention, but I need to stay in constant arousal to maintain the form. I'm moist all over and I need your dick inside of me to stay like that," Walter explained, desperation evident in her voice.

Despite his initial confusion and shock, Jacob reluctantly agreed to have sex with his dad, who had taken a seat on the bed and was getting into position to get ready for it.

"Hurry up, Jacob! Ram your dick up my juicy cunt!" it came from her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)