More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Reader83 Reader83

What's next?

Buried Treasure

Skylar Wayne and her friends were in Coral Sands for orientation for college. She was also there for another reason, which was why she was in a not too long shut down strip club, with her boyfriend, Jace Holland by her side. Skylar was impressed with the place. It didn’t need much work at all and the champagne rooms already had doors on them, which was good for what they were going to be used for.

“So, let me get this straight. You are planning on turning this into a brothel?” Jace asked.

“That’s right. They just passed a law in the city that made prostitution legal, so I figured why not.” Skylar said.

“And you are going to be one of the ones that will be having sex with customers?” Jace asked.

“Yeah. Don’t get jealous, baby. I will always come home to you and you know how I am when I am horny, which I will be. You will have plenty of fun once we get home.” Skylar said.

“We?” Jace asked.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. I was planning on you being a bouncer and maybe having sex with any women that come in here. This is going to be a both sex brothel.” Skylar said.

“Oh okay. I think I can get on board with that. You know you are going to need more guys then, right.” Jace said and Skylar nodded.

“Yeah. Once I get everything squared away and with buying this building and all the license fee and what not, I will talk to all of our friends about joining the fun. Guy wise, I am thinking of you, Evan, David, and maybe Matthew. For the girls, it will be me, Dana, Amy, Izzy, Gabby, and Brooklyn for now. There will be room to expand more later. We need to get this off the ground first.” Skylar said.

“That is a good list. This should be fun. Trust me though, if a guy gets too out of hand with you or any of the other girls, I will throw their asses out of here.” Jace said.

“I would expect no less. I will be doing the same for you.” Skylar said as they both leaned in and kissed each other.

“So, you like this place well enough to buy it?” Jace asked.

“Yep. I think we need to go by the real estate place and pick this place up before someone else does.” Skylar said.

“Let’s go then. I am glad that you are happy about this. I love seeing you happy.” Jace said.

“Thanks. Now let’s get out of here.” Skylar said as they made their way back to their car and drove to the real estate office to sign everything and buy this building before someone else did.

. . .

It didn’t take the two teens long to get everything settled at the real estate office. Both Skylar and Jace had signed. Skylar thought it would be good to make Jace a part owner of the business. It was just something that made Jace feel invested in the business and Skylar agreed wholeheartedly.

Now they needed to go to the courthouse and pay all the fees and give them the paperwork so that they were officially the owners of the building. Once that was done, they knew that they needed to get an license for the people who were of age to drink. They did that as well. Everything was coming along very quickly.

“So, it will take a couple of weeks for the license to be approved. For that time, people will just have to come in and not drink.” the ABC woman said.

“Oh, that’s fine. We have some work to do on the place before we open. That will probably take a few weeks anyway.” Skylar said.

“Good. So, you are set here. We will give you a call once your license is approved. Good luck with everything.” the ABC woman said.

“Thank you.” Skylar said and both she and Jace got up and left the building.

“So, what do we need to do now?” Jace asked as they made their way to the car.

“Well, we have done all of the legal stuff that we need to do. Now we just have to wait for everything to be approved. This is going to be so much fun, baby.” Skylar said, getting excited about the possibilities.

“You know, at first I didn’t know what to think about this, but now the more I think about it the more I am looking forward to seeing you getting fucked by other guys.” Jace said.

“And that is really turning me on.” Skylar said.

“I know I won’t be able to watch you really, but just the thought of you getting fucked by someone other than me sounds hot.” Jace said.

“Who said you can’t watch?” Skylar said with a mischievous smile.

“How would I be able to if you are in a private room?” Jace asked.

“I am going to have cameras in every room so that none of the guys or women get too out of hand with things. These tapes will be for sale to the customers as well. I also don’t plan on being in a room all the time either. There will be public sex in the main room as well.” Skylar said.

“Shit. You definitely have things planned out don’t you?” Jace asked.

“I am nothing if not thorough. You should know this by now.” Skylar said with a smirk.

“Yes I should. So, what do you want to do now? We don’t have anything else to do until tomorrow’s bit of orientation.” Jace said.

“Let’s go and meet up with our friends and see if any of them are interested in joining our new venture.” Skylar said and Jace nodded as they made their way back to the dorms that they had been set up in for the orientation period.

. . .

“So, what is so important that we had to meet you two?” Evan asked.

“I just made a purchase of a building in the city. It was a recently shut down strip club. I am going to be repurposing it into a brothel, being that it is now legal in Coral Sands. I was wondering if any of you would like to join Jace and I in this venture. There will be plenty of money to be made and it will be a classy place.” Skylar said.

“I’m in. I can always make some more money.” Gabby Barnes said.

“Yeah, it sounds like fun.” Izzy Holland said.

“What will us guys be doing?” David asked.

“You guys will be bouncers and also fucking any woman that comes in wanting any dick. This brothel will be for both sexes.” Skylar said.

“I don’t know, Sky. This just isn’t me.” Dana said.

“Oh, come on. It will be fun. You can do it on a probationary basis if you want.” Skylar said.

“Fine. I’m in.” Dana said.

“Good. What about you guys?” Skylar asked while looking at David Johnson, Evan Simmons, and Matthew Chester.

“Of course I’m in.” Evan said.

“Me too.” Matthew said.

“I’ll do the probational thing like Dana is.” David said.

“Now we just have you two left. What do you say Amy and Brooklyn?” Skylar asked.

“Are you serious. I am not selling my body to people I don't know.” Brooklyn said.

"Brooklyn, you need to loosen up some. Have some fun." Izzy said.

"I know how to have fun. This I don't consider fun." Brooklyn said.

"How would you know if you have never tried it?" Gabby asked.

"I just don't like the idea of selling myself to someone." Brooklyn said.

"Well, how about this? One of thees guys will fuck you for your first time and then you might change your mind about that." Skylar said.

"Can it be Jace?" Brooklyn asked.

"As long as I can watch." Skylar said.

Brooklyn thought about it for a second and then nodded. "I will do this on a probationary time period."

"Good girl. What about you Amy?" Skylar asked.

“I don’t think I want to sell myself.” Amy said.

“Oh come on Amy. You know what I will do for you if you do this for me.” Skylar said and Amy blushed so much that her face was about the color of her red hair.

“Okay, I’m in.” Amy said without even thinking about it, since she liked the things that Skylar usually did for her.

“Good. Everyone is in. The place that I brought will need a little bit of work. I am not asking for your help. I am just letting you know it will be a few weeks until the place opens up. Jace and I came up with a name for the place as well. It will be called Buried Treasure. All of us will be wearing pirate related clothing to go with the name of the place.” Skylar said.

“What will this clothing look like?” Gabby asked.

“I will go change into what I have in mind for us girls. As for the guys, they will wear regular pirate costumes.” Skylar said as she got up and went to change.

While she was gone, Dana turned to her brother and asked, “Are you really okay with this? I mean your girlfriend is going to be fucking other guys.”

“I was a bit worried at first, but then I thought about how hot it would be to watch Sky getting fucked by another guy and all of my worries went away.” Jace said.

“That sounds weird, but whatever. I just hope this doesn’t mess things up for the two of you.” Dana said.

“We’ll be fine. Thanks for the concern though, Sis.” Jace said as he pulled his twin sister into a hug and she hugged him back.

Skylar walked back into the room with a skimpy costume on. All of the guys' mouths hit the floor while some of the girls started to blush while others smiled at what they would be wearing once the brothel opened up.

“You expect us to wear that?” Brooklyn asked quietly.

“Yes I do. You won’t be wearing it for long though. Once you take it off the first time, you probably won’t be putting it back on. It will just be easier that way.” Skylar said and the other girls nodded as they agreed that it would probably be easier.

“Okay. Is there anything else that we need to talk about?” Matthew asked.

“Nope. I think that takes care of everything. You are free to go about the rest of your night now.” Skylar said and everyone got up and left the room.

It was only Jace and Skylar left in their room now. Jace just shook his head and smiled and Skylar wondered why he was doing that.

“What was that about?” Skylar asked.

“I just didn’t think that some of them would agree to do this. I am glad that they did, but it is still a surprise.” Jace said.

“Oh, yeah. I get that. I expected Amy and Brooklyn to possibly be problems, but I had Amy handled. Have for a while now.” Skylar said and then she laughed about how that had all started in the first place.

“Yeah, she has been like your pet for the past year. You must have really done something good for her for her to be like that for you.” Jace said.

“Oh, I did.” Skylar said.

“So, is there anything else we need to do?” Jace asked.

“Well, other than fixing the few things that I want to fix in the place and buying costumes, I think we are all set for now. I am sure that something else will come up though. It always does.” Skylar said and Jace nodded as they both laid down on their beds and decided that it was time for them to go to bed for the night.

It had been a long day for the both of them, but it had been productive and that was all the both of them could ask for. They just hoped that everything else with the business went as smoothly as today had. If it did, then this was going to be a good business decision for both of them in the end.

What will happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)