More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Untolddead Untolddead

What's next?

Bullying a naïve mom and her submissive daughters.

You look in the mirror. You’re a short woman just shy of five feet. You were always told that you’d grow taller, but as you went through puberty and remained short, your hopes were dashed.

At least you’re cute! You’re hair is tied up in pigtails that touch your shoulders and bounce as you move. Your boobs are small with large sensitive nipples. Your areola are large and puffy. If they didn’t stick out, you wouldn’t even have boobs. Your toned stomach flows into your hips that flair out a bit, and your butt with some fat.

It all combines into the perfect woman. You love looking in the mirror. As you are admiring yourself, your home phone is called.

You pick up the phone, “Hello?”

“Is this Miss Isabell?” A melodic older woman’s voice comes over the phone.

“Yes? What do you want?” You snidely respond.

The woman replies with a quiet tone, “Ah, I’m Holly’s mom, Abigail. I was hoping we could meet and talk.”

Holly is the girl you’ve been bullying. Why does her mom want to talk to you now? High school is over.

You scoff, “Why do you want to meet?”

“I wanted to talk about your relationship with my daughter,” Holly’s mom explains.

Nothing good can come from this. But you are a bit bored. “Fine. Where did you want to meet?”

Holly gives her home address and you agree to meet her in an hour.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)