More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by google2020 google2020

What's next?

Bullied into Diapers

Rachel was a normal teenaged girl with nothing too special going on for her, she was currently in her last year of college as summer was almost around the corner.

She had often times was bullied by other people. But there was one she had only heard of....... Annette.

Annette was often talked to have “fantasies” of some kind, little did you know that the rumors were true as you were at your locker today getting all your things together as you were going home when Annette stood in your way.

“Hello There!” She said to Rachel

“Umm.... can I help you?” Asked Rachel

“Why yes you can..... I’ve got a lot of pent up aggression right now, and I was hoping you’d help me relieve it for me?” She asked

“Um I....”

“Don’t bother answering.....” she said as she stomped on her foot.

Rachel then found herself on the ground as she found her skirt being lifted up by her.

Annette took off Rachel’s panties.

“Hey, don't take those off!!” She said a bit anger

“Relax my little stress ball, here, I’ve got a replacement for you.” She said as she pulled out a regular diaper and put it over her waist.

As she put the diaper on, she then grabbed super strong duck tape and taped up her hands to her legs and her diaper’s top was tapped up as well.

“There we go, now let’s see what you can do for me.” She said as she then dragged Rachel to the rest room for privacy.

1.) Annette pulls out a milk bottle gag and puts it over her mouth forcing her to drink the contents.

2.) Annette takes a few pictures and blackmails her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)