More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

Who's Next

Bryce and Cortney. College students

Bryce Melton heard the rumors of futa women roaming the streets, but he has yet to see any sign of these girls, as he teaches the Chicago Campus. He's taking culinary classes their , and has been for a month.

No one seems to be worried about theses rumors, as they head to their classes.

That's when he hears "hey Bryce" and a hand touches his shoulder. He jumps, and turns to only see Cortney, looking as beautiful as ever. "Are you OK Bryce?" she asks. "I'm fine, you just startled me that's all" he reply's.

"Is this about that whole futa rumor thing...I think it's a hoax...my sister saw the report live, and she said its probably to promote a new sex toy strap on or something, so I'm not worried one bit, besides if it is real...then I know you'll protect me" says Cortney. "Of course I'd protect you...Shit I'm late" says Bryce, noticing the time. "Well good luck...I'm off to my medical knowledge class...I have a big test tomorrow....so I don't want to miss the lecture today" says Cortney, before heading in the other direction.

Bryce rushes to class "Mr. Melton...your late again" says the head cook. "Sorry Mr. Linch, my alarm didn't go off" reply's Bryce. "Head to your station...I'm expecting you to put extra effort in today Mr. Melton. Meanwhile Cortney gets to her class on time, right before she enters she hears noises from the teacher lounge, they don't sound like she should worry though. So she heads into class. Waiting inside to give her lecture is Mrs Iena, but Cortney feels uneasy as the professor sits at her desk, eyeing every student that comes in Cortney sits in her normal chair, near the entrance.

Do you follow Bryce or Cortney s day ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)