More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So with that said, who are you, and what gender.

Bryce Melton ( male )

It's May 23rd, 1:30p.m. 2017. Bryce is running some errands, currently he is heading home. All the sudden his phone rings "sorry don't know the number...so not answering" he says to himself, continuing walking.

Bryce then recives a txt from the same number. Bryce reads it.

.......................................................

Sorry to bug you, I know we haven't been in contact for over a year now. But if interested, I thought maybe we could hang and catch up. I'll be at Kingston park around four . Hope you show

Oh and this is Cortney

.....................................................................

Bryce txts back that if he's able , he'll meet up with her. This is when the day gets weird for Bryce. As he approaches his apartment building, he sees a humanoid shadow, separate from the building 's. When he looks up he sees nothing. "I must be seeing things again" Bryce says out loud.

When he opens the front door to the building, a strange smell hits him. It's not a bad smell, but it's familiar. Ignoring it he heads upstairs to apartment 12. This is his apartment.

He unlocks his door, across the hall he hears moaning. That's when he understands what the smell is, sex. Bryce then enters his apartment , closing the door behind him. Like normal he clicks on the T.V. while he gets a bite to eat. He turns it to Gravity Falls. Before he can eat his phone rings.

Who s calling

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)