More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Whose panties are they?

Brother's girlfriend

Amy, my brother's girlfriend, had come by when she got off work and the two of them had gone out on a date. Her discarded pizza hut uniform lay in a crumpled pile in my brother's floor. Right on top was a baby blue pair of bikini cut panties, laying with that white cotton patch in the crotch showing.

I told myself that I shouldn't because that would be the ultimate invasion of privacy, but before the words even formed in my brain, I had the panties in my hand. I stared at them for a moment. They were still warm, but they had barely been gone five minutes. They were also slightly damp with sweat.

Amy had been a frequent nighttime fantasy of mine. The very cute little blonde was short (5'3") and thin, but had a thick bubble butt that her khaki Pizza Hut uniform pants really showed off. A time or two I had heard the sex noises as she and my brother fucked in the room next to mine-our beds were pushed against the same wall. She was a screamer, by the way, and my brother had to constantly shush her.

My cock was already hard in anticipation, so I gave in, bringing the white patch in her panties to my nose. The strong, slightly bitter and slightly sweet smell of pussy filled my senses.

Fuck, she smelled amazing. Maybe if she hadn't, I wouldn't have become addicted to this, but she did. All these years later I would still rank her as one of the top three best smelling pussies I've ever smelled. I think I understood my brother's obsession with her.

I pulled my cock out of my pants and started to stroke it as I breathed in as much of Amy as I could. I was no longer thinking about my date. Instead I was picturing my brother's girlfriend spread eagle on the bed while I worshipped her amazing pussy. I wondered if she was shaved. I hoped not, I would love to see her with a massive, uncontrollable blonde bush.

I came after only about ninety seconds, blowing my thick, creamy load into my brother's carpet.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)