More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superman07 superman07

Who's bikini is it and where are they?

Brooklyn Decker (jungle)

The tag reads: Brooklyn Decker.

The name is easily familiar. The SI veteran was the 2010 cover girl and in general is an all-american beauty. She follows in the footsteps of models like Marisa Miller but with an even better rack in your opinion. Recently she’s started acting but still cut time out of her schedule to shoot SI this year. Being a bit of a tennis fan you also know that she’s the wife of american player Andy Roddick.

You briefly recall that she had a morning shoot in the jungle and wonder if she’d still be there. Taking it as your best bet, you head off with bikini in hand.

“What do you mean you can’t make it down?!” the shrill voice breaks through the trees and you realize that although you were right on your assumption, you’re wishing you were wrong. “You promised. PROMISED.”

Looking through the trees you see the blonde beauty herself talking on the phone. If her words weren’t a clue, her expression and body language clearly show that she’s stressed. Being the Einstein that you are you figure it has something to do with the phone conversation. It seems rude to interrupt, so you hang back a bit but still remain within ear range.

“I told you why” Brooklyn says before glancing around and lowering her tone so that you have to strain to hear. “This is best week for me this month.”

For a moment you think of what she meant, but her voice picking up again stops your train of thought. “Fine, you know what forget it! Clearly I’m more devoted to this than you are.” The conversation ends abruptly with her slamming her phone off.

You decide to wait a couple of minutes as to avoid suspicion before walking into the clearing. “Brooklyn?” you start out cautiously. She starts to turn on you, about to unless her fury before realizing who you were. Being a bit of a veteran yourself some of the friendly girls like Brooklyn tend to remember you. “I have the bikini for your next shoot.”

“Oh hey John, thanks” she says even putting on a smile. She runs a hand through her hair, letting out a sigh. “I’m sorry, I don’t mean to seem hostile. I just had a go with Andy.”

Ah, so that’s what it was. Could that mean…you decide to find out for yourself. “What about? If you don’t mind me asking?”

“It’s nothing really, just married people things I guess” she says, but continues. “We’ve just…been thinking about children and what options there are. And I just feel like I’m more committed to the idea of a family than he is.”

You nod your head in a show of understanding but inside your head is swirling. Brooklyn described it in a very broad and simple fashion but she doesn’t know you heard her conversation. Judging by what was said and her claim that they are thinking about children, you realize this must be her fertile time of the month! God, Andy is a fool for not flying down here immediately.

“I’m sure he’s just nervous or something” you say comfortingly, placing a hand over hers. “Any guy would be lucky to start a family with you. You’d make a wonderful mom” you smile as your gazes meet, making sure to lay it on heavy.

“Thanks John. You always know what to say to make a girl feel good” she returns warmly, still holding onto your hand and gazing back at you. Maybe even a little longer than she should.

does anyone make a move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)