More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superman07 superman07

does anyone make a move?

she does!

There was a silence between you that seemed to up the tension as you stared into each other’s eyes; your hand still resting over hers.

That was suddenly broken when she leaned forward and kissed you softly. The kiss quickly escalated as she wrapped her arms around your neck, pulling you in tighter. You returned the gesture, dropping the hangar without a thought as your hands gripped her waist.

Your movements became quick paced and frantic as her tongue moved over yours. There wasn’t any time to factor in the disbelief, which was probably a good thing for you. You pressed her against the nearest tree, your hand reaching up to pull her bikini top down and expose her luscious breast.

“Fuck” Brooklyn grunted at the harsh movement.

You wasted no time in grabbing a handful of her boobs, her nipple growing hard under your palm. The sudden ministration caused her to illicit a throaty moan against your lips as you remained locked together.

One of her hands moved down your shirt and to your shorts, rubbing your bulge aggressively. “John, I need…”

Her words were cut off by a moan as your lips latched onto her breast, your tongue flicking over the erect nipple. “I need--!”

what does she need? to fuck? to stop? a drink?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)