More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by IndigoWhite IndigoWhite

Who is it?

Brooke

Age: 23

Designation: Jobber

Height: 5’7”

Weight: 110lbs

Masochistic tendency: 100%

Endurance:

Overall: Excellent

Breasts: Strong

Abdomen: Excellent

Crotch: Excellent

Brooke “Fenix” Bautan has been with the UWFL for just over a year. She is one of the most popular jobbers in the League, and one of the few who has been designated a nickname; so named after the phoenix for her ability to keep getting up for more punishment even after the most devastating of beatings.

She came to the UWFL and took to the job immediately, throwing herself into training and into match after match. Her athletic physique, attention to fan service, and voracious appetite for pain soon made her a fan favorite and regular fixture.

She barely takes any time to recover from one match before accepting another, and seems to always want to outdo how much punishment she receives each time. One of her claims to fame is that she can cum purely from low blows, which is something that invariably happens at least a few times per match. The fans cheer when they see it and egg both her and her opponent(s) on to bust her cunt and give her more orgasms.

The League offered her fighter status after six months, but she declined. In her words: “Hell no. I don’t want to beat on other girls, I just want to take it. Gimme as much as you got!” So, instead she earned a formal persona, the Fenix, and got put into creative matches and scenarios to fulfill her wish.

She had lots of handicap matches. Matches with multiple opponents against her, or with her tied up in some way, or both, were common. One time, the UWFL had a special Fenix event day where she participated without breaks for all ten scheduled matches that evening.

She is well-liked by both the fighters and her fellow jobbers. You like her too, and how willing she is to help out. Whether it is to be a punching bag for fighters to train on, or as a demonstration tool for you to coach other jobbers, Brooke is always the first to put her hand up.

So it was really disappointing when you answer the door and one of your informants hands you a thin folder with some information about her. The documents in there suggest that she is very likely to be a cop, in deep undercover to infiltrate the League…

Your informant had accidentally uncovered something whilst investigating another matter for the League. A Brooke Halley with a picture that looks clearly like your Brooke, with information about her being undercover without mentioning where she is going. There isn’t any other information, and even that is around a year old.

It doesn’t look good. You decide to handle the matter yourself.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)