More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

Where does Brooke's adventure begin?

Brooke's Day Off

I remember the day like it was any other. A Wednesday, around 5:30 in the afternoon. I'd spent the bulk of the day running errands, and I had met up with some friends for lunch. But dinner? That was me time. All night, just a couch, a couple of drinks, and a few TV shows I needed to catch up on. Most people would say that sounds like a depressing way to spend the evening. That's not true at all. Nothing can beat some alone time to balance out time with others. Time to look inwards. Sometimes, a girl just wants to lounge in her underwear and eat some popcorn.

But, I guess the universe decided it had other plans. I had barely been watching for a few minutes, when I heard some yelling outside my apartment window, from the street. After the noise continued for several seconds, I finally worked up the energy to go up to the window, and yell some obscenities at whoever was making all the noise. But instead of some loud drunk (as expected), I found a man and a woman tossing and turning on the ground, with a purse being fiercely fought over. I was ready to call the police, and let them handle it, but my conscience got the better of me that day. I distinctly remember thinking "Damn it, by the time the police get here, he will be long gone. And so will her purse."

Problem is, AS USUAL, she just so happens to be getting robbed while I'm wearing...

What is Brooke wearing? Will she come to the rescue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)