More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by PiZzA101 PiZzA101

What is Brooke wearing? Will she come to the rescue?

Topless Rescue

Well, I'm not proud to admit this, but I was only wearing some black panties, and nothing else. For some reason, that is one of the best outfits to curl up under a blanket and watch TV in. Beats everything except being naked, but I didn't want to press my bare ass on leather.

So there I was, a confused, half-naked mess. I'd considered just calling the police, but that was off the table. The lady needed some help right away. But the other problem was, that I REALLY needed some clothes. There's no way I could rescue someone if my boobs are out! Talk about humiliating... Well, that's what I thought, until the woman's cry for help spurred me into begrudging action. I have a soft spot for people in need. They say that magical four letter word, and my heart makes all the decisions instead of my brain. I at least had the sense to slip on a pair of sneakers and grab my keys on the way, but there was no turning back anyhow.

I remember sprinting into the hallway, and past a bewildered neighbor who lived two doors down, nearest the stairs. Poor old Mr. Jacobson was treated to a view of my tits bouncing with each step, and all of my barely clad body. I thought he might just die of a heart attack right then and there, but he barely reacted with more than surprise, so I guessed he was probably not wearing any contacts. So I just continued past, and ran down the stairs at the end of the building. I passed down 2 flights of stairs, and burst through the bottom door into the lobby. I was met with a face of confusion from a woman sitting on a chair at the bottom of the broken elevator. I didn't have time to ask her any questions though, and she was too bewildered to speak, so I just moved out the front door, and found myself out on the street.

I looked to my right, and it looked like the man had ended up winning the struggle, because she was on the ground, and he was taking off with the purse in her hands. As I ran across the street, I kept my eyes on which corner the man rounded as I approached the young woman. "Are you hurt? Are you ok?" Were the first words out of my mouth. I didn't want to chase the robber down, if it meant I was leaving her hurt and stranded. Not to mention, now that he was gone, the woman was my primary concern anyways.

"Please help!" The woman said in a raspy voice, having still not looked up. "That's my ex boyfriend! He knew I would have all my life savings on me, and that I was going to deposit it at the bank over on Third Street! Everything I've saved for the past year is in there!" She hurriedly explained. As soon as I realized that her life savings were inside the purse, I realized I had a very problematic issue ahead. My apartment's street is in a more desolate part of town, so luckily her and I were the only ones out where I could see. That meant I hadn't unknowingly flashed even more people, other than whoever looked down from my apartment's windows. The problem is that if I chose to chase her ex down, he might try and blend in with crowds further into the city. Which meant that I could end up streaking all the way into the middle of town if he ended up being a good runner.

What does Brooke decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)