More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lovelypsyche Lovelypsyche

Who is going to the Zoo.

Brody and Carson

Brody and Carson had been best friends since middle school. Both were now successful businessmen and CEOs of Fortune 500 companies. Growing their companies had taken the bulk of their time and attention, and, neither man had the time or energy to put towards “settling down.” There was also the issue of them having desires that would never be met by an individual woman.

Tall, with broad shoulders and trim waists, both men were good-looking and never had issues finding new playthings. Carson was the taller and leaner of the two. He had a swimmer’s build, with dark skin, jet black hair, and startlingly blue eyes. He made an excellent contrast to Brody’s light tan complexion and sandy blonde hair. Brody had the broader frame of a linebacker and green eyes that always sparkled with mischief.

A much-needed break was in order, and the two friends decided to visit the elusive Zoo. As college roommates, Brody and Carson would frequently share women, competing to see who could bring the most naughty, kinkiest girl home. Carson won the last round, and Brody was determined to show him up this trip.

Hoping to make this a regular outing, Brody and Carson had both invested a sizable amount into the Zoo and were thus entitled to special investor passes. They had packed for a week-long trip and chartered a private seaplane to the island.

Stepping off their seaplane, Brody and Carson headed straight to the priority line. They were greeted by a lovely, scaled woman with pearlescent blue scales decorating her nude form. “Welcome to the Zoo, gentlemen. My name is Adonna, and I will be assisting you today.” Brody slid the gold embalmed passes across the counter. “Oh my, investors,” Adonna cooed, “I am so pleased you have taken such an interest in our little island.” Carson chuckled as he glanced over at the main entrance towards the winding line of individuals waiting their turn to enter the Zoo. “Now, will one of the two of you be choosing to have dominion over the other?” Adonna asked.

It was Brody who laughed this time, “No, ma’am, while my friend and I share the same proclivities, neither of us are interested in being submissive to, or fucking each other.”

Adonna licked her lips as she eyed them. “What are you interested in, sirs?” Carson leaned over to peek at the large touch screen Adonna was holding. “What do you have on the menu that’s nice and curvy?”

“We have a lovely Anthro-morph panda exhibit,” Adonna flicked the screen several times and held up the data pad to show an adorably round panda girl.

Brody shrugged and gave the screen a couple flicks before stopping. “This one.”

Adonna glanced at the screen. “I’m sorry, Sir, but she is part of the Petting Zoo, a new exhibit that isn’t open to the public yet.”

Carson took the screen from her, glancing at the picture of a voluptuous female bunny. Her fur was snow white with large pink nipples that contrasted beautifully. “No, she is definitely the one we want. What does this symbol mean?”

“She is part of a new program of Anthro-morphs and animal-morphs whose heat is triggered by repeated exposure to ejaculation. The more you cum in them, the more fertile they become.”

Brody and Carson exchanged glances, “Are you sure she is not available to investors? Brody and I would love to check out the exhibit and see if it’s worth committing additional funds towards.” Carson asked, smiling warmly.

Adonna typed out a quick message and hit send. The response was almost immediate. “Management is willing to make an exception, considering your generous patronage,” she stated excitedly, “However, because we are still trying to populate the exhibit, sperm stimulants and Viagra will be administered for the duration of the visit.”

Both men fought the urge to reach down and adjust the growing lengths hidden by their trousers. “Done,” Carson replied.

“Excellent!” Adonna smiled, will she be your only selection?”

Should they chose more?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)