More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thisisabadidea Thisisabadidea

Who is it?

Brittany, your incredibly busty “work wife.”

You’d heard the term “work wife” before but had mostly laughed it off. You and Brittany were friends. Nothing more. With the same crappy boss and long hours you had struck up a friendship shortly after she’d started working with you. You’d make jokes about your terrible boss and laugh when he left the room. It was a true friendship forged through long hours. Katie never seemed to mind how close you were.

You’d spent a few evenings after work drinking beers with her when her shitty boyfriend Matt had disappeared on her. Katie had made friends with Brittany as well during that time, you’d come home one night very surprised to find Brittany and Katie on your couch drinking wine and laughing about something. You caught wind of the word “tiny” or something when you came in.

Rumors spread through your office about you and Brittany because of the close nature of your friendship. You’d both brushed them off. You were very happy with Katie, and Brittany seemed to be doing better on her own after Matt. You would not have minded something with Brittany if Katie hadn’t been in the picture. Brittany was a beautiful woman in her way. Her brown hair was curly and fell to her shoulders. Her blue eyes were clear and bright. Her face was round and pretty with delicate features and a cleft chin. Her skin was smooth and pale, a few freckles on her cheeks and shoulders. There was a lot of that skin to show. She was tall at about 5’9” and a bit heavy. A bit heavy in a pleasant way though, she was all curves. A nice round bum, thick thighs and arms, and a set of tits like you’d never seen before. You didn’t think tits like that could be real. She frequently complained of back trouble to you, her work husband. You made jokes and laughed at them yourself. You had managed to learn she was sized 42G when she used her company computer to order a new bra. You filed that away in case it becomes useful. All the while imagining what they might look like. A few times while Katie was going down on you you’d closed your eyes and imagined Brittany’s huge tits wrapping around you.

The party is winding down with everyone leaving and bidding you final farewells for your birthday. You sit back in the recliner in the living room as you hear Katie wish everyone a safe drive home. Brittany comes sweeping into the living room with a trash bag, gathering the last of the empty plates and bottles. You smile at her and your eyes involuntarily sweep her figure.

She’d worn a loose flowy dress today with a floral pattern. It fell halfway down her thigh, showing a considerable amount of pale, smooth leg flesh. It was a spaghetti strap top that showed off her pale shoulders and thick arms as well as a massive amount of cleavage. Because she has a massive amount of tit to make cleavage from. She had on a flesh colored bra, you could see the straps digging into her shoulders as she moved. It was cutting into her skin but had the upside of putting her huge cans on display, every step she took caused them to bounce three or four times. She had completed her outfit with flat sandals.

“Thanks for helping clean up Britt!” Katie called from the kitchen.

“Yeah thanks Britt. It was a good party.” You say from the chair, “I’m beat.”

“Not too beat, I bet Katie has something planned for you.” Brittany says with a devilish wink.

“Stop it. You know there’ll be more rumors.” You laugh.

“I’m counting on it. I mean I won’t leave here until almost 3am! Can you imagine?!” Brittany replies before heading back into the kitchen. You take the opportunity to check out Brittany’s big round ass in her dress as she leaves.

Brittany and Katie finish up the cleanup in the kitchen while you lean back in the chair and stretch your tired body. Katie soon arrives into the living room holding a glass of scotch. She smiles as she hands you the glass. “It’s a 30 year scotch, it’s part of your present.” She adds giggling. She starts to massage your tired shoulders.

“Part of it?” You ask, confused.

“Yeah.” Katie responds, swallowing hard and looking over her shoulder. You remain confused as Brittany joins you in the living room. Katie leans in close and whispers into your ear, “what do you notice about Britt?”

Your mind starts racing as you watch Brittany walk into the living room. Her hair and clothes are the same. Except she’s removed her sandals. She’s walking very slowly to the center of the room. You wrack your brain trying to notice what it is. You hear Katie and Brittany both giggle. Brittany does a slow spin in the middle of the room, her dress flowing up and showing more of her chubby, pale legs. You swallow hard when she starts toward you. The titans on her chest bouncing with her steps. Five or six times on each step. The realization hits you like a ton of bricks. You can see the lines on her shoulders where the bra straps had been digging in all night, but only the red marks. Brittany has lost her bra. Your mind races as she comes straight at you and bends to pick up the glass of scotch and hands it to you. You can see deep into the valley created by her huge tits.

“Happy birthday.” She says breathily and with a laugh. You’re at a loss for words as you take the glass from her and take a big sip, the burning of the liquid helping you focus for a second.

You feel Katie’s breath in your ear again, “Happy birthday baby.” she whispers. She’s also transfixed by Brittany’s bouncing mounds, as the voluptuous brunette began dancing to a song only she could hear.

“Wait. What?” you ask

Yeah, what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)